21. Twin feud

________________________________________________________________

It was 6 in the evening as the cousin group were on their way to the falls. Grace kept looking around with a dejected look. The others just kept glancing at her to make sure that she was ok. Alex would keep making jokes to lighten up the mood. But, no luck. Gaby, Cassie and Cami walked in the front, leading the group. Alex followed close behind with Lizzie and Josie, who were bickering at the moment. Finally, following them was Veronica and Blair. In between them, walked Grace like a terrified puppy.

Gaby gave one last eye roll and halted. The others stopped immediately and frowned at her. Alex crashed against Gaby's backpack and fell to the ground. With her hands on her hips, Gaby glared at Grace.

"For heaven's sake, twinsie! That muggle dumped you just because he couldn't handle the fact that you were the stronger and the dominant one. Get over it. That was the point of this camp. So we could give this place a new memory inside your head." Gaby scolded Grace as Grace glared back.

"Oh, I'm sorry that my breakup was such an inconvenience to you, Gaby. I actually thought that he loved me. One moment we're laying here and talking about our 1 year anniversary and the next moment, he's terrified of me. It was like everything happened so fast and I couldn't even breathe." Grace replied as angry tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Mom went through the same thing, Grace. You have to get over it. Why do you act like your problems are the biggest ones in the world? He's dead! I killed him. He's not gonna come back. Be thankful that you don't have to see Jacob's face ever again. But mom has to." Gaby replied angrily. Grace looked at her in disbelief. The others knew that it was their cue to leave.

"Um, we'll go forward and start the fire or something." Cami said as the group nodded with her. They all gave the two sisters one last comforting look and walked further. Gaby just kept glaring at everything around her. Noticing her desperate expression, Grace sighed in realization.

"This is about mom, isn't it?" Grace asked as Gaby nodded. 

"I know how hard this is for her. And I just hate it. I wish I could just kill him." Gaby replied. The two just sat there in silence as the flowing sound of the falls was the only thing heard.

"I'm sorry I said that to you." Gaby apologized as Grace looked at her with a blank expression.

"No, you're right. Mom's cheating ex, his whore and his lovechild are here and I was worried about my stupid breakup. I was selfish." Grace replied, shaking her head.

After a moment of silence, Gaby spoke up.

"Did you guys do the dirty?" Gaby asked with a smirk. Grace's eyes widened with embarrassment as she shook her head.

"No! We didn't get that far actually." Grace replied, embarrassed.

"Yes! That means you can give your v-card to someone hotter. Like a vampire maybe. Vamp sex!" Gaby said as she stood up and dusted off skirt. The twins intertwined their hands and skipped towards their cousins.

_________________________________________________________________

Hi!! I have honestly nothing to say. So, bye!!! 😂💖

Triple update today 😁

Ok, quick question : I need another face claim for a new character in the book, so take your pick! I need someone who gives off mysterious vibes.

 Billie Eilish/ Barbara Palvin/ Cara Delevingne 

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999