8. 10000 hours

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more

Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours

And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try

If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life

- 10000 Hours

___________________________________________________

Lucy sat in her office as she stared at the clock in front of her. Stefan sat on the couch and watched his wife with an amused face.

Her chin rested on one hand and in the other, was as squishy ball, which she squeezed the life out of. She averted her eyes and looked at Stefan.

"What? Emma tells me that these squishy little things help. I picture it as Katherine's heart." Lucy said with a shrug. After some pathetic excuse of a devil showed up and tried to widow her on her wedding day, she hated Katherine like anyone else would. Queen of hell my ass.

Stefan's eyes widened as he ran towards her.

"Ok, sweetheart, why don't you give me that? Yeah?" He didn't even wait for a reply as he snatched the squishy ball from her hand.

Lucy pouted at him and pulled him into a kiss.

"You know, it's good that he cheated on me. It was worth it. If I did go with him, Grace and Gaby would have to live like prisoners, Lizzie and Josie would never be my daughters and I would never have you. I can't imagine a life without you guys." Lucy said as she wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him closer.

"Both of us are glad that our exes dumped us because we wouldn't have the lives we are living today." Stefan said as they kissed passionately again.

The door shot open as Alaric barged in and covered his eyes.

"Um, sorry I, um, never mind. They're here." Alaric stuttered out of embarrassment as they two pulled away.

"You up for a little game?" Lucy asked as she pulled out her wedding ring and took off the nameplate sitting on her desk which said LUCY FORBES SALVATORE.

"You're evil." Stefan said with a smirk as the three went outside.

_________________________________________________________________

Y'all big moment is here!

Any suggestions or anything you wanna see in future? Let me know in the comments.

Also I don't wanna do outfits and pictures in between the story. It'll be on top.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the chapter and the book so far.

-X 💖X💖

stillthinking_999