24. Girls night

__________________________________________________________________

Pop! A loud pop sound was heard as the bottle of alcohol was opened. Standing on the staircase was Elena Gilbert-Salvatore with a bottle of booze. Elena took a huge sip of it. She winced at the burning sensation in her throat and wiped of the excess with the sleeve of her red cardigan. 

"Let's drink to all the horrible things we've been through." Announced Bonnie as she held up a bottle of tequila and a bunch of shot glasses. The women were currently in the cellar of the Salvatore house, raiding the alcohol. 

"Sorry Beks! Your family is gonna be shaded." Lucy said as Rebekah only rolled her eyes as she finished her whiskey. 

"You don't have to. My family's already done it themselves." Rebekah said as the others laughed. Lucy, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, Davina and Rebekah each took a shot glass. Elena dramatically sighed and reached for the bottle. But, Caroline slapped away Elena's hand and took the bottle for herself. She poured some into her glass and raised it.

"For Katherine snapping our necks and turning us into vampire barbies. Although we were better off." Caroline said, taking a shot as Lucy did the same.

"For mom dying of cancer of all the things." Lucy said with glossy eyes and took a sorrowful shot.

"The sheriff of Mystic Falls died of cancer. Surprisingly not a vampire attack or a murder. Straight away cancer. Freaking cancer of all the things!" Caroline exclaimed with watery eyes as she finished the whole bottle in one go. Pin drop silence clouded the room as everyone watched the Forbes twins with pitiful eyes.

"You were so lucky to have such a mother. Mine tried to sacrifice me in some creepy ass ritual." Davina said, breaking the silence, in an attempt to ease the situation. She gently took the bottle from Caroline's hand and drank some of it.

"She's right. Mine tried to make me and my siblings extinct." Rebekah said, taking an angry shot.

"Mine kept abandoning me." Bonnie added as she took a shot.

"Both of mine died." Elena stated blankly and took a shot. "But, Miranda was the best mother I could ever ask for. Liz was like a second mother to me. She served this town and protected it as much as she could. And dying a natural death and not a vampire attack was an honor to her memory." She continued as Lucy and Caroline smiled slightly. What Elena said was true and Liz was definitely an amazing mother. Deciding to change the topic, Caroline butted it.

"Ok. Enough of the sad talk. Let's do something fun! Never have I ever!" Caroline announced happily as they all nodded eagerly.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! Last update for the week cause the next one's gonna be on Sunday probably.

How long do you guys think I should make this book? Cause I have tons of ideas! Feel free to comment because I'm beyond confused. I mean, if it's too long and I keep dragging it, there's no point. So please comment how many chapters should I make! Like a range or something. 😁😅

Also, thank you for 36k reads! 💖

Oki bye!

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far.

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999