29. Pretty brown eyes

〰〰〰〰〰〰

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Gaby sat at the bar stool at the grill, leaning on the counter. Her siblings were at home studying while her mother and her aunt were catching up with her uncle. Studying and doing homework before hand was never Gaby's thing. She always preferred doing it the last minute, which is why she slipped out of the house without her parents' knowledge. Grace was great at covering for her twin. Gaby had great alcohol tolerance due to her werewolf side, which always made her wonder how her sperm donor got drunk in the first place. Hayley, understandable, considering they are still technically human. But he was a vampire, an Original vampire, the Original hybrid for heaven's sake. Either he was way too desperate, or Hayley was just being herself.

She was a little drunk at this point as she slouched on the counter. The grill was pretty empty at this hour since it was late at night. A figure made her way next to Gaby and sat down. Gaby squinted her eyes to see a pretty teenager with long, curly brown hair and dark brown eyes. 

"I'll have a coke." She said to the bartender and he nodded. The girl turned her head to see Gaby with a little smirk.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone here?" She asked her. God, her silky voice and her dreamy doe eyes made it seem like she was flirting with Gaby. Maybe she was.

"Just......waiting for someone like you to show up and buy me another drink because this guy here won't pour me another one." Gaby scoffed at the bartender and he just stuck his tongue out.

"Be grateful I haven't told your mom yet, Gabs." He simply said and she shook her head sloppily.

"Nah. You haven't told her cause you'll lose your job for serving underaged drinks, Ross." Gaby replied and he only rolled his eyes. The brunette took a sip of her coke and turned her attention back to Gaby.

"Well, sorry I can't buy you a drink. But, maybe I could" Gaby's body froze when she felt a hand trailing up her thigh. She felt really exposed right now as all she was wearing was a red crop top and denim shorts. "offer you other things." The brunette girl whispered in her ear. Gaby did feel some sort of attraction to girls too. She did talk about it to her mother, according to whom it was absolutely alright. 

Gaby felt sober all of a sudden. The thing was, she had never been in a relationship before. After what happened to her mother, she really didn't think that love was worth all that pain. She refused to let anybody close to her, except her family and cousins. The only thing she had done till now, was kiss a guy. Everyone in school thought she was the popular cheerleader kinda girl who slept with every guy on the football team. But, that was clearly not the case.

Gaby abruptly stood up and grabbed her jacket as the brunette frowned.

"Um, I'm sorry but my mom will be really angry if she finds out I'm not home." Gaby mumbled and literally ran out of the grill, leaving a puzzled and slightly hurt brunette behind.

〰〰〰〰〰

"Fuck! I shouldn't have, Grace. She seemed nice." Gaby muttered and faced her sister who was currently reading a book, sitting up against the headboard. Grace took off her glasses and sighed.

"You've been at this mystery girl for ten minutes now, Gaby. You can apologize when you see her again." Grace said, watching her twin who mindlessly blew raspberries into the air. She shook Gaby's shoulder and shut her book close.

"Are you listening? Just go to sleep. We have school tomorrow." Grace sunk into the bed and drifted off to sleep. Gaby just huffed and shook her head. Those precious brown eyes and those dreamy eyes. Gaby just couldn't think straight. Maybe it was the alcohol that exaggerated the feeling but it was amazing. Gabriella was always the dominant red bombshell of sass that ruled the world. But when that insanely gorgeous girl made a move on her, she felt.......powerless, and small like she had no control. She was a control freak like her aunt Caroline. In the back of her mind, she did feel like the girl was probably a playgirl since she did not even hesitate to make the first move. But that was wrong of her to assume that.

*******

Hey y'all! Another update! 

Did you like this chapter? I'm writing after a pretty long time and just wanted to know if it's good or not 💖

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW