14. Skinny love

"And in the morning, I'll be with youBut it will be a different kind'Cause I'll be holding all the ticketsAnd you'll be owning all the fines"

But it will be a different kind
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines"

- Skinny love

________________________________________________________________

As those words left Lucy's mouth, the frame in his hand shattered as a piece lodged itself into Stefan's forehead. He just pulled it out and watched as the drama unfolded.

"ALL THESE YEARS I HATED MYSELF FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU! AND NOW, YOU'RE MARRIED! THAT TOO WITH HIM!? YOU ALSO HAVE KIDS. YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T REGRET WHAT I DID TO YOU!" Klaus yelled at her as the last sentence made her temper rise.

As she stood up to retaliate, the doors burst open to a very angry hybrid walking in. Alex thrusted his hand as Klaus went flying backwards and crashed into a shelf.

Hope, along with the rest of the family stood up and ran towards Klaus. While they did that, Hayley sped towards Alex and put him into a chokehold.

"Who the hell do you think you are!? Harry Potter? One little snap and game over, you twit." Hayley threatened as Alex struggled under her grip.

Hope turned her head to see her mother and widened her eyes in fear.

"Mom! Let him go." She yelled at her as Hayley paid her no mind. Lucy and Stefan sped towards her to attack. But, yet again, a tall blonde barged in as Hayley fell to the ground in pain.

Lizzie held Hayley's arm and siphoned from her as Hayley tried her best to free herself. But, second by second, her body felt heavy as pure pain coursed through her veins.

"Mom should have killed you the minute she found you in bed with that asshole. If she did, you and your family wouldn't have been here in the first place!" Lizzie said, glaring at her.

"Lizzie, let her go." Lucy said, not wanting anything more than getting them out of her sight.

Lizzie reluctantly let go of Hayley and dragged Alex with her, standing beside her parents.

Hayley stood up and was ready to lunge at Lizzie but Elijah held her back. Both the families glared at one another with accusing eyes, all for different reasons.

"We can finish the paperwork some other time. But, right now, you need to leave." Stefan said sternly as Hayley and Klaus didn't back away.

"And why do you think I'll listen to you, of all people?" Klaus asked with a deathly glare towards Stefan.

"Because this used to be my house. And it's my school. And my wife and family doesn't like you." Stefan said simply but cautiously.

The two still didn't back away. Hayley wanted to put those two teenagers in their places for attacking the original hybrid/baby daddy and Klaus wanted to rip Stefan's head off and argue with Lucy for her 'betrayal'.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! The wi fi in my house stopped working for some reason. I could only reply to a few comments 😁

There's a lot of drama coming up and plot twists too. I have a few things in mind. I'm introducing a character in the further chapters and I'm looking for a face claim.

Ariana Grande/ Camila Cabello/ Selena Gomez/ Dua Lipa? Pick just one or two y'all. I know you wanna pick 'em all😂😍

My exam was pretty nice actually. Organic chemistry was kinda hard. 🙄😣

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the book so far.

Check out 'A Warrior's Heart', my other legacies fanfic if you like these kind of cheating stories.

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999