26. A blast from hell

__________________________________________________________________

The guy squad slowly crept up the stairs, following the source of the sounds. Stefan slowly and cautiously opened the door as others closely followed. As they entered the room, the laughs and creepy noises stopped.

"So, that's it? They just stopped?" Damon asked to nobody in particular as the noises stopped.

Suddenly, the ground shook vigorously as they all stumbled and fell on their back, flat on the floor. 

"Ok, stop! This is not funny." Rang Marcel's frustrated voice through the room. Harsh winds blew as a figure stepped out of the shadows. Stefan, Damon, Alaric and Tyler gulped at the person who stood in front of them, never wanting to saw that person's face ever again. Chilly winds continued blowing around them, adding a more dramatic effect to the person's presence.

"Hello, brothers." Came the annoying voice of Katherine Pierce, who stood there with a smirk on her face.

*****************

"Katherine." Damon spat as he eyed her with a squinted glare. Internally he was freaking out because Katherine Pierce was supposed to stay dead. God! Why didn't anyone in Mystic Falls just remain dead when they weren't necessary.

"So, what have you guys been up to without me?" Katherine asked, circling the two as the other men just watched. They could take her if they needed to, with the presence of the two hybrids and two originals in the room.

"Better than ever." Stefan replied, eyeing her cautiously.

"Oh! Right. Well, I'm about to change that." Katherine's smiley face contorted into that of anger within the blink of an eye. They all took their attacking stances as Katherine charged at Stefan. Stefan raised his hand to keep her in place. But, much to their surprise, Katherine raised her hand before Stefan could and pinned the six men to the wall. Their eyes widened in shock as Katherine smirked.

"What the hell!?" Alaric exclaimed with fear and tried to pry himself off the wall. As they all struggled under Katherine's non existing witch powers, she burst out laughing.

"Wait till I get out of here, Kitty Kat. I'm gonna burn you alive, or dead, or whatever you are." Damon shouted angrily as she laughed harder.

"Yeah, you see, I don't think you would do that." Katherine simply stated, examining her nails as he frowned. With the snap of Katherine's fingers, the men watched bewildered as the vampire's long, curly brown hair turned into short, black hair. In an instant, the person standing in front of them was no longer Katherine. It was Cassandra, his youngest daughter.

They all fell from the wall like flies as the cousin group revealed themselves from behind, laughing their asses off. The men sighed in relief as Damon and Stefan on the other hand, were angry. Very very angry.

"Cassie! You guys did all of that!? Katherine? Seriously!? Didn't you find literally anyone else to scare us?" Damon exclaimed in front of his daughter as they laughed harder.

"I hope you liked the crow and the fog, dad. That was me." Cami said from behind as she smirked.

"Our moms are having girls night and we weren't invited. So, we decided to have some fun." Lizzie said, walking towards Stefan.

"Good job!" Kol exclaimed, proud of their work as they fist bumped him.

"God! Don't do that again. Like, ever again." Stefan said to the group as Alaric nodded his head rapidly.

"Besides, he wanted to make an entrance." Gaby said as she pointed towards the window. Curious and questioning faces glanced at the window as their eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm quite surprised that I wasn't invited to the party, gentleman."

_________________________________________________________

Hi ! I love this chapter 💖

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

Thank you for 40k reads! 😍😊

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999