15. Love you goodbye

"I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt meWell, maybe you should show a little mercyThe way you look I know you didn't come to apologize"

Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize"

- Love you goodbye

___________________________________________________________

"We can continue this tomorrow but you need to leave right now." Lucy said as she ran a hand through her wavy blonde hair.

"Yes. I think that is a wonderful idea." Elijah said as he literally dragged Hayley and Klaus by the door.

"We are not finished yet." Klaus told Lucy as she narrowed her eyes and scoffed in disbelief.

"Of course we are. I got over you. Oh, I moved on the second you tucked your tail between your legs and ran to New Orleans. I needed a distraction and Stefan just happened to be there. We had such a great night!" Lucy said as she smirked at his face.

In a second, Klaus sped towards Stefan and bit into his neck viciously as  he screamed in pain.

"There. In the next few hours, you'll be a widow. You're only collateral damage, Stefan. I don't appreciate it when somebody takes things that belong to me." Klaus said as they all looked at him horrified, including Lucy.

Lucy ran towards Stefan and cried as she glared at Klaus with teary eyes. Lizzie and Alex were only plotting his murder in their heads, knowing that their dad wouldn't die from the bite.

Klaus threw Stefan aside and sped away, leaving them all disgusted and shocked.

Elijah and Rebekah sped after their brother to talk some sense into his non-existent brain. Hayley just dragged her daughter away.

"I'm so sorry. Elijah will convince him to give you the cure. I promise." Freya said as she and Keelin ran outside the door.

Lucy crouched in front of Stefan as his wound healed in a second. The elemental magic made him immune to werewolf venom.

"Nice acting." Stefan said as he stood up.

"That bastard is dead." Lucy said as Lizzie and Alex nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe he would do that." Lucy added in disgust and disbelief.

"Let's just pray Gaby doesn't find out." Alaric said from near the table. If Gaby would find out, Klaus and his family would definitely be in hell. 

__________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies! The new character will be Camila Cabello. It was Selena initially, but she's used way too much in fanfics so let's give Camila a shot 😁. I have a 4 day holiday!!!! 😭😭😭

I have nothing much to say. Short chapter.😁

Anyways the song above is one of my favs from one direction 😍😍😍

Any suggestions or anything you wanna see ahead in this book? Feel free to comment down below because I don't have too many things planned. I can fit things in. 😊