28. Morning meetings

____________________________________________________

At the Salvatore house, the girl squad woke up with pounding head aches. Lucy, Rebekah and Caroline couldn't technically get drunk as they were vampires. But, the others had major hangovers. Bonnie pushed herself off the couch and looked around, taking in the mess. She softly smiled at the mess. After a long time, she felt like a teenager again. The others stirred awake as the sunlight shone on their faces.

"What time is it?" Elena groggily asked as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. 

Lucy poked her head from the kitchen as she walked towards the living room with some aspirin and water.

"It's 8 in the morning, and here, hangover cure." She handed them the aspirin and water. They gladly took it and gulped it down as the others woke up too. Jo tiredly opened her eyes and took the hangover cure. She made her way towards her bedroom.

"I'm hungover and sleep deprived. So, I'll go sleep." She announced, gesturing upstairs as they all nodded.

"The kids are on their way. Apparently, they pulled some big fat prank on the guys. And they also said an uninvited guest showed up." Caroline said, pulling the blankets off the couch. Rebekah let out a scoff.

"Hopefully, it wasn't my stupid brother trying to pull some dirty games." The doorbell rang as they knew it would probably be the kid squad or the guys. 

"I'll get that." Lucy said, pushing herself off the couch and walking towards the door.

"If I smell even a drop of alcohol on you guys, you are grou-" She started as she saw her kids. But, she paused mid sentence when she saw an all too familiar man in an expensive black suit making his way from behind. He stood there with a smile on his face.

"LUCIFER!" She sounded like a squealy six year old girl as she launched herself into his arms and hugged him tightly. 

"Hello, dear sister." Lucifer hugged her back as she held her tightly. Whenever Lucifer was around, she felt so much at ease, like everything was perfect with the world. He made eye contact with Caroline from above Lucy's head as she squealed, just like her sister and swiftly made her way at the door. He pulled Caroline into a hug as well along side her twin who didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon.

"You have no idea the crazy that just entered our lives." Lucy mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Oh, trust me. I do. And this time, they're not getting away." Lucifer replied as the three separated from their sibling hug. He looked at her with a victorious smirk as she matched his expression.

___________________________________________

I was on a break and this story just escalated to 100k + reads! Thanks a lot!💖

Lucifer is here and now all the fun parts start 🔥. Also two new OCs are gonna be introduced from the next chapter and an existing legacies character. Stay tuned! 

I'm currently working on building the plot for this story and my other book as well. And I really wanted to write a tvd fanfic which I wanna make a little different. I've written a few chapters and it's in draft. 💜

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999