31. Teen drama

〰〰〰〰〰〰

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Lucy paced around her office, slightly anxious. The new student who was going to be joining today was the daughter of a very close friend of Lucy. They had met years ago and still kept in touch with her. Them being here was slightly scary to her at that moment, considering the oldest vampires are still roaming around town like they owned it. Speaking of the Mikaelsons, she hadn't heard much from them since that incident. Only Rebekah and Davina were the last ones she spoke to when the girls had come over. Lucy was relieved because that is exactly how she wanted this to go. They stay out of our business, we stay out of theirs.

Gaby and Grace sat in their mom's office, watching her closely. What was so special about this new student and her mom? The door slowly opened to reveal a woman a gorgeous blonde woman who seemed to be in her late 20s or early 30s. 

"Nat!" Lucy smiled and pulled the woman into a hug and the woman gladly hugged her back with a bright smile. Wow, she was really beautiful. The two pulled back as the woman named Nat sighed. Lucy gave her hand a comforting squeeze.

"Nat, if you aren't too sure about this then I-" Lucy began but Nat cut her off with a vigorous shake of her head.

"It's best for her, Lucy. I have to do this. I can't keep putting mine and her lives on hold." Nat explained desperately. Lucy nodded and smiled. Nat turned her head to see a redhead and a blonde eating candy as she smiled at them. Lucy gave them a look that said 'be nice or you're grounded' look as they stood up and smiled sweetly.

"Are they your daughters? They're so pretty. Your mother always talks about you and your siblings. I'm Natalie Reed. You two must be Gaby and Grace." Natalie introduced and smiled. Lucy did show her pictures of her daughters and son all the time but had never seen them in person.

"Hi Ms Reed." Grace greeted with her prettiest smile.

"Strange, you even know our names and what we look like but we had no idea you even existed until now." Gaby butted in, the sweet diabetic smile not faltering. Lucy and Natalie look at each other as Lucy cleared her throat. A brunette teen made her way inside the room and grabbed their attentions. The two woman smiled widely at her.

"Long time no see." The brunette grinned and hugged Lucy as she giggled. Grace smiled a little at the brunette who seemed pretty close to her mom. She had never heard her talk about a Natalie Reed. 

"This is Juliet, Nat's daughter. She's a werewolf and she'll be joining our school." Lucy introduced and Grace smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Grace and this is my twin Gaby." Grace introduced and turned her head towards Gaby. She nudged her to say something. The brunette stepped forward with a smirk.

"Good to see you again, pretty girl." Juliet said while Gaby froze in her spot, not daring to meet Juliet's eyes.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Camila Cabello as Juliet Reed

Melissa Benoist as Natalie Reed

***********

Hope wanted to talk to Josie desperately. Call it hardcore high school crush but she needed answers. Josie didn't particularly do anything to lead Hope on and neither did she. But Josie did check her out this morning, which wasn't exactly a way of saying I have a crush on you but still. She hated it that Gaby got to kiss her. Was she her girlfriend? Her mind was filled with these thoughts and she wanted answers. Hope looked around for Josie, but felt two hands pin her to the wall. She saw an unfamiliar girl enclosing her with her arms on either sides of her.

"Hmm, look what we've got here. Josie's secret admirer." Penelope purred into her ear tauntingly as Hope furrowed her eye brows. Was she making her crush on Josie too obvious? Penelope moved closer to her and brushed some hair away from her face.

"Such an innocent thing. My Josette has a thing for only the mean bitches like me. Innocent ones....not quite her type." She commented with a smirk. Her Josette? What? Penelope leaned even closer.

"And seems like you need a punishment." She whispered and slowly moved towards her neck as Hope could feel her breath on her neck. She flinched at this. Was this supposed to turn her on? Because it felt nothing but disgusting. Before Hope could react, a voice was heard.

"Get away from her, Pennywise." Came Alex's voice as Penelope's smirk widened. Hope didn't know where she got this sudden outburst of confidence when she did the most unexpected thing.

"Yeah, you're right. Josie does have a thing for mean bitches." Hope stated, grabbing Penelope by the neck and choking her. She gasped for breath as Alex stared at her in wonder. Wow, at least someone's kicking Pennywise's ass, which he always had to restrain himself from doing considering it was his sister's ex or girlfriend, whatever.

"As for punishment, Josie likes me too and when you see me making her feel things you never could, that will be punishment enough. Bye now." Hope finished, throwing her aside as students came running to look at the scene. A coughing Penelope on the floor with fingerprints on her neck, A victorious Hope and a dumbfound Alex. Did Hope just openly admit that she wanted to have sex with Josie?

"W-what?"

〰〰〰〰〰

Hey! I picked Melissa for Natalie's face claim. And most of you said Scarlett so I'm gonna use her face claim in the future for an OC in this book.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked it so far! 💖