36. Trauma

◽◽◽◽◽◽

◽◽◽◽◽◽

The three Mikaelsons took in their time to study Lucifer. Hayley and Freya, not so much. But Klaus thought that he radiated nothing but power. He seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't seemed uptight like Elijah if they'd compare men in suits. Lucifer seemed like he loved challenges.

 Lucy quietly slurped her tea and the only sound in the room was that of the clock, slowly ticking. The three Mikaelsons facing Lucifer and Damon with their backs turned on Lucy. Lucifer raised his eyebrows.

"Out with the questions now. I thought you loved sticking your noses in other people's businesses." Damon told them with irritation written all over his face. Freya looked at the parents for assurance and they nodded.

"What are you? I can tell you aren't a vampire. But, it's something darker. I can't seem to figure out." Freya nervously told Lucifer, who only smiled in return at the witch's question.

"You all are fools if you thought I'd answer your questions. I hate nosey people. I only came here for all the fun." Lucifer clapped and rubbed his palms together. Klaus, Hayley and Freya frowned. Lucifer shifted his gaze from the witch to her hybrid brother.

"Ah, you are my sister's ex, aren't you? Took me long enough to notice because I generally don't pay attention to trash." Lucifer remarked with a chuckle. Klaus glared at Lucifer, eyes threatening to change color. Freya held his hand to stop him from doing anything irrational.

Lucifer stood up and walked next to Lucy, placing his hands on her shoulders. The three turned back around to face the siblings. Lucy poured some more tea and looked up at her brother.

"I heard that you have a history of killing your dear sister's suitors. Well, so do I. We do have a lot in common. Let's have a little chat before I send you screaming to hell." Lucifer calmly said, now his happy demeanor falling of slowly.

The three Mikaelsons watched as one by one, every tiny bit of happiness and every curve of his smile fading away. His face turned stoic and his eyes, void of any emotion. In a blink of their eyes, his face morphed into something horrifying, something they had never seen before.

 In a blink of their eyes, his face morphed into something horrifying, something they had never seen before