27. Sweet revenge

____________________________________________________________________

At the sight of the man, a few gulped at how intimidating he always was. And when he flashed his devil face out of nowhere, they would have definitely peed their pants once or twice. Damon grinned at the sight of him and walked forward.

"Lucifer, my man." Damon stated with a grin as Lucifer smirked.

"Hello, Damon. Now, what is this I hear about my sister's ex boyfriend in town?" Lucifer asked, tilting his head as the  kids let out angry scoffs.

"Yeah, they had the audacity to enroll their love child into the school." Lizzie said angrily, not liking the situation.

"I can't do anything about that, little Elizabeth. But, I sure can teach them a lesson. Without hurting the love child, of course." Lucifer simply stated, knowing how much Lucy would lecture him if he hurt Hope. In reality, Lucifer wouldn't actually hurt a kid.

"My brother and his one-time mistress are going to get their arses kicked. I will make sure to record that." Kol said, grinning cheekily at the thought of that.

"We're in." The kids said in sync, including Josie, who hated the people that caused her mother so much pain. The Saltzman twins and their moms had an amazing relationship. At first, when the Gemini coven put the twins into Lucy, she was terrified if she would be able to protect them or not. After they were born, Lucifer decided to bring Jo back to life, considering how Alaric was struggling to take care of them without their mom. Out of all people, Alaric had the worst luck in women and Lucifer decided to change that. After Jo came back to life, Lucy was mostly willing to give the twins to her because she only was a surrogate. Internally, she was hoping that she could be the god mother at least. But, Lucy was also their mother and the couple knew that the twins would be so lucky to have two moms.

Lucifer walked downstairs as the kids followed. Tyler slowly crept behind Damon.

"That man is scary." He whispered as Damon rolled his eyes.

"Get over it, wolf boy. He won't kill you. I mean, not for now at least." He replied, walking towards the door with a smirk, leaving a terrified Tyler behind.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Long time no see 😁 

Despite the irregular updates, thank you so much for sticking around and leaving nice comments and votes 😘🥰

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999