17. Aftermath

__________________________________________________________________________

While the family and friends took their catching up and fun time to the Salvatore house, a very angry hybrid woke up with a loud gasp. Klaus blinked a few times and took in the scene in front of him.

Hayley, Freya, Keelin and Elijah sat on the couch with bored expressions. Hope, on the other hand, ran towards her father with a concerned expression.

"Dad! Are you ok? What happened?" Hope asked him as he stood up from the marble floor of the living room.

"Karma happened." Elijah simply replied, still angry at his stupid attempt to widow Lucy and dagger his sister.

Klaus glared at Elijah as the others only raised their eyebrows at him.

"I have to say, the biting Stefan thing was a total jealous bitch move." Hayley remarked, sipping her blood bag.

"Are there anymore taunts you all would like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked the four with an angry, irritated expression.

"Wait for another eternity, we'll get you a list." Freya said, rolling her eyes. 

"Can you guys just stop? Dad, what you did was totally wrong. You shouldn't have done it. Did it ever occur to you that she'll only hate you more after what you just did? And besides, why does she hate you so much?" Hope piped in, trying to diffuse the tension.

The two originals and Hayley stiffened at the question. They didn't want Hope to know about that night. They were still very ashamed of their actions. Klaus, for cheating on her. Elijah, for leaving without a word because he was too ashamed of his brother's actions to even console Lucy. Hayley, for ruining her relationship. She was least ashamed of her actions, considering she didn't do it on purpose. Lucy now has an amazing life, so it really didn't bother Hayley.

"Go apologize to the family for your actions, Niklaus. Or I fear that Rebekah and Kol will never come home again. Don't hurt Lucy more than you already have done." Elijah said, standing up and straightening out his suit. He walked away as Hayley, Freya and Keelin gave Klaus 'listen to your big bro' looks. Hope just stood in the living room, feeling like she was missing out on something big.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! We cancelled out trip cause the weather report of today didn't seem good. 😫

Anyways! Another chapter. I'm really trying to improve my writing and make this one different than my other fan fic. Also, please wait patiently for Lucifer's entry cause it has to be big. 😍😂

Adele's new song is soooo sweet 😍

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you guys liked the story so far. 

I'm gonna update everyday cause I made a timetable and I wanna follow it. I gave 45 min to wattpad. So, yeah!😅

Love y'all

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999