20. Welcome to the Salvatore school

_______________________________________________________

Lucy brushed off her daughter's remark and just continued looking at her laptop screen. The three Mikaelsons on the other hand, were beyond confused.

"I'm sorry, but what did she mean by that?" Klaus asked in confusion as Lucy looked at him with irritation.

She scoffed and replied "Ok, firstly, you're lucky that I even let you keep your foot into my school after what you did yesterday. And second, you don't get to ask questions about my daughter because she can do whatever the hell she wants. And if one and two aren't clear enough, I would like to add a third. I'm trying to be civil here so that your daughter can have a good education. So, shut up and let me do my job."

Klaus and Hayley nodded their heads in understanding. Yep, she was right. 100 percent right.

"Ok, date of birth?" Lucy asked, looking at her laptop.

"2 May 2012." She replied as Lucy nodded and typed it down. For the next question, she moved her laptop aside and placed her intertwined fingers in front of herself on the table.

"I'm sorry, but it's school policy. You don't have to tell me the details if you aren't comfortable. Have you triggered your werewolf side?" Lucy asked softly, knowing very well that this was a traumatic topic for every werewolf. Gaby had triggered her werewolf curse when she caught a man trying to rape a teenager in the woods. Although, Gaby felt no remorse for killing the man who had tried to harass an innocent girl. But, for other werewolves in the school, their incidents were mostly on accident.

Hope stiffened the question and looked at her hands, flooded with guilt. Hayley went into full defensive mode. Klaus on the other hand, was busy comforting his daughter.

"Um, I have triggered my werewolf curse. My magic got out of control and um, I lit an abandoned house on fire. But I didn't know that someone was in there." Hope replied with tears brimming in her eyes. 

[The hollow didn't happen so no blue scarlet witch scream :D]

Lucy instantly felt bad for her. Nobody had to go through that, Especially her.

"Hey, it ok. Every werewolf in this school has been through this. It's normal. When I made my first kill as a vampire, it broke me. That person had a life and family who would have been waiting for him to get home. And there's nothing you can do to make yourself feel better. But, I had Stefan and Damon to teach me how to control my bloodlust. Similarly, you should be grateful that you're not alone in this." Lucy explained, trying to comfort her.

Hope and Klaus nodded gratefully at her as Hayley was shocked at her kindness. 

"The werewolves who can't control their transition go to the cellar on the full moon. It's only to make sure no student gets hurt. The ones who can, can go to the woods behind the school. It's a safe property so you can go anytime and turn. You only have to inform someone while you do so." Lucy added as they took in the information.

After all the paperwork was done, Hope officially was a student of the Salvatore school for the young and gifted.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey!

In my previous book, Hayley was pretty bad but in this one, I actually sort of wanna show the good sides of her. I loved her in the originals, so I'm gonna use this book to show the things that I absolutely loved about her. 😍😁

Although people have different opinions about each character. But, hey it's the way the author writes it. I mainly focused on the wrong things they had done in the previous one. In this one, I'm focusing on the good parts in them. The intentions of fan fictions is not to change your personal opinion on a character in canon. 🤷‍♀️

Oki bye!

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far 😊

- ❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999