37. Desperate much?

Slight smut ahead cause I'm feelin' the mood ⚠

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Caroline sighed, placing the papers down. She walked into Tyler's office and saw his lounging on the couch lazily with a bottle of beer in his hand. Caroline walked in, her high heels clicking against the marble flooring. Tyler saw the exhaustion on his wife's face and scooted. She kicked off her heels and sat on the couch, her legs resting on Tyler's lap.

"Who knew being Mayoral couple could be so exhausting and exciting at the same time." Caroline muttered, rubbing her eyes tiredly with a chuckle.

"I swear I have no idea how you still do this. I still wanna live like a teenager again. No more responsibilities."  Tyler sighed heavily and said. Caroline hummed and looked at him like she had remembered something.

"How do you feel about the Klaus situation by the way?" She asked curiously, not failing to notice the quickening of his heartbeat.

"He can go screw himself. I don't really care." Tyler said with anger, not wanting to even think about the hybrid who had ruined his life. Tyler looked back at Caroline with a softer expression.

"How's Lucy dealing with all of it? I bet she's waiting to rip his head off." Tyler pointed out, making the blonde snicker.

"Oh you have no idea. Not just her, all of us. Just when we were a little accepting of him, he sleeps with Hayley and runs away. We hate his guts. And if he has any intentions of winning Lucy back, he can go shove it up his ass." Caroline said bitterly, not liking Klaus one bit.

The doors opened slowly, making a creak sound that gained the attention of the couple. Blair poked her head through the door, her long brown curls falling on her face.

"Hey." She muttered softly and smiled.

"Hey sweetie. Come in." Caroline beamed at her daughter and she sat next to them on the couch. Blair was a slightly shy girl in contrast to her control freak mother. Baby blue eyes like Caroline and tanned skin and brown hair like Tyler's. She was a perfect mix. The three talked and laughed away the evening having a good time.

◽◽◽◽◽◽

Kissing her daughters and son goodnight, Lucy entered her and Stefan's room, only to see the empty room. He was just here a few minutes back.

"Stef?" She called out with a frown. A figure sped past her and pinned her to the wall, hand wrapped around her neck with light pressure, not enough to hurt her. Her olive green eyes met the dark gaze of her husband. With one glance, the door banged shut.

"Hi sweetheart." Stefan smirked at her and she let out a laugh, trying to get off leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing? Do to sleep." Lucy told him like she was ordering a small child. His grip on her neck tightened, slamming her back into the wall. Lucy's smile now dropped at her husband's behavior.