9. Know their powers and abilities

Just a teeny-tiny chapter about their powers cause they're gonna be using a lot of it in the upcoming chapters.

1. Lucy - Space/sky elemental

She is a thoughtful and a calm person. She could be beautiful when she's happy like the northern lights in the sky. But also can be the definition of disaster when she is angry like a storm. Hence, nature made her a sky/ space elemental.

She can control the weather, cause thunderstorms, hailstorms, heavy rainfall, meteor showers, northern and southern lights, etc.

Extra speed, strength and healing abilities due to angel side.

2. Stefan - Air elemental + Regular warlock

He is a calm and composed person who makes wise decisions. He always wants what's best for everyone and wants to protect the ones he loves at any cost. He could be just the cool breeze on a hot summer day you need in your life, or could be the hurricane in your worst nightmare. Hence, nature made him an air elemental.

He can control fog and mist, create and control heavy winds, create blasts of air and manipulate the elements present in air [CO2, O2 and N2].

Traditional witch powers like aneurysms, locator spells, etc.

Extra speed, strength, entering memories and compulsion due to vampire side.

3. Gracelynn - Water elemental + Mikaelson witch

She is a very flexible and cool person in life just like water. She knows how to come up with a solution even in the impossible of situations. Just like how water has no shape and can fit in any container, she too can adjust herself to any circumstances.

But, she cannot be manipulated or be nice to her enemies as her will and the love for her family is as strong as ice. She can be your hot tea on a winter day, or she can boil you alive. Hence, nature made her a water elemental.

She can control temperature and speed of water bodies, shot icicles for self defense, freeze water and boil water.

She is also a very powerful Mikaelson witch as she is the first born of the Mikaelson generation.

4. Gabriella - Fire elemental + Mikaelson witch

She is strong, fierce and compassionate. Her burning desire to protect her family is what makes her so special. Her anger and rage is just enough to scare anybody. She could roast your marshmallows on a nice, weekend camping trip or she could burn your flesh from your bones in a second. Hence, nature made her a fire elemental.

She can control fire and volcanoes, she can start or extinguish a fire and shoot fire balls for self-defense.

She is also a Mikaelson witch.

5. Alexander - Earth elemental + warlock

His mood is very unpredictable, just like Earth. Like his sisters, his love for his family and friends is what makes him unique and beautiful, just like nature's wonders. But, that is exactly what makes him strong and unstoppable, just like earthquakes. There is no stopping it. You just have to run for your lives. Hence, nature made him an earth elemental.

He can cause earthquakes, landslides, sandstorms, use trees, plants and rocks for protection and use venom of poisonous plants, which only he can cure.

He is also a powerful warlock as his father is a descendant of Silas who also possessed the same.

_________________________________________________________________