7. Too good at goodbyes

"But every time you hurt me, the less that I cryAnd every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dryAnd every time you walk out, the less I love youBaby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true

And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true."

- Too good at goodbyes

________________________________________________________

The family sat at the table and had their breakfast. Today was going to be a pretty eventful day. Everybody had different things going on in their minds. Lucy was worried about 'Andrea Kenner' and her family coming for a school tour as well as about Grace. Stefan was worried about Lucy and how the older twins would react today once they arrive.

Lizzie's hands ached to suck the magic out of those people while Josie prayed silently that everything should go smoothly and nobody should end up getting hurt. Alex was thinking of spray painting his yellow car green, or maybe just buy a green car! Gaby's 'special paint' was waiting upstairs as she was excited to use it. Maybe paint something significant, like a waterfall or fire or something.

Grace slumbered it off with her sisters and brother which made her feel better. She definitely doesn't deserve to be dumped by some human. Alaric just hoped that he would get to use his guns, arrows and other toys that sat rusting in his cabinets at the school.

Just then, Jo walked in through the door, looking exhausted and sleep deprived. She threw her bag aside and fell on to the couch.

"Morning Jo." "Morning Mom." "Morning Aunt Jo." They all said as they didn't receive any response.

"Good night Jo." Lucy said as she let out a weak laugh from the couch.

"Ok, so I'm gonna sleep for a while and then eat that eggs and bacon I smell from the table. Good night." Jo said as she slept on the couch. Alaric chuckled and shook his head as he carried her upstairs to their bedroom.

********************

"So they're like actually coming?" Ronnie asked as she rested her feet on Cami's lap.

"Yeah, I mean we can take 'em if they try anything." Gaby replied with a shrug.

"What about Kol and Rebekah?" Cassie asked looking at the two.

Rebekah had called occasionally and also visited her every few months. Kids are something she had always wanted. She was going to give away her chance at becoming an aunt just because her brother couldn't keep his pants on for 10 seconds? Hell no!

Kol had been an amazing friend. At first, he didn't like her at all and the feeling was mutual. All he saw as a bubbly blonde who had his brother wrapped around her finger. And, all Lucy saw was a reckless brother desperate for attention. After the other side was destroyed, Kol was obviously in hell and Lucy's darling big brother brought him back. Even till today, the Mikaelson family had no idea how Kol was even alive in the first place.

"Aunt Bekah and uncle Kol are coming too. They're nice people, not like the others." Josie said as she side eyed Penelope who was sending her heart eyes.

The two recently broke up as Penelope said that she would be moving away to London and live with her relatives. Josie thought that Penelope just needed some dumb reason to break up with her.

____________________________________________________________________

Hosie shippers hi there! I wanted to do Hosie in my previous book, but I changed some things in the plot that didn't support the idea of Hosie. But I'm finally doing it in this one.

I'm planning on making Gabi bisexual because lesbian Cheryl Blossom is 🤩! I think it would suit her cause she has the same attitude in this book.

Let me know in the comments.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you like the chapter and the book.

-X💗 X 💗

stillthinking_999