16. Scared little sister

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Rebekah knows that nothing will happen to Stefan. But what that asshole did was so wrong." Davina said, shaking her head.

Kol sat on the couch and sipped the bourbon from Lucy's cabinet as Davina sat next to him. Lucy and Stefan sat on the on the other couch. Alaric sat on a chair in front of the desk. Marcel just stood there waiting for Rebekah to get back. It had been 30 minutes since the whole rendezvous and they were still waiting for an apology from the Mikaelsons.

Suddenly, a familiar blonde barged in with a vile in her hand and a satisfied smile on her face.

"Here. I had to make it look convincing." Rebekah said as she handed Lucy the vile.

"And how exactly did our dear brother make this generous donation?" Kol asked with a smirk.

"I have my ways." Rebekah said as she sat on Marcel's lap, wearing a matching smirk.

FLASHBACK

15 MINUTES EARLIER

Rebekah and Elijah sped behind Klaus as they halted at the front porch of their mansion.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?" Elijah said as he eyed his brother in disgust.

"I know exactly what I've done." Klaus replied with a shrug.

"You're pathetic, Nik." Rebekah spat at him as he narrowed his blue eyes at her.

"You knew, didn't you? You knew that she was married and that she has kids! You kept it from me, Rebekah! And you are going to pay for it." Klaus yelled in Rebekah's face as she gulped, knowing what was going to happen.

Klaus pulled out a silver dagger out of his pocket as Elijah looked angry as hell. But before Elijah could protest or even speak a word, Rebekah sped at Klaus and ripped his heart out.

"I'm am not your scared little sister anymore who you can silence with a dagger." She said as he fell to the ground, veiny and desiccated.

She took the dagger from his grip and slit his wrist as she filled his blood into a bottle and sped away.

Elijah watched his sister's retreating figure with a fond smile on his face.

FLASHBACK OVER

____________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! Bekah's standing up for herself! 😎

Let me know what you thought of the chapter. 🥰

I know you all love the songs thing, but I'm kinda lazy to do that for this chapter cause I have a 4 day holiday. I went to school 7 days last week! On Sunday for a test.😑

4 day holiday bitches!! 😏😇

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far.

 Also, the STORYTIME I posted yesterday, I received some very sweet comments and a lot of votes. So thank you so much. Please take care of your health. And it's never too late to receive help 😊

WATER DRINKING REMINDER!! 😂 Go drink water!! 

Also, next update will be next week cause I'm going on a mini-vacay!!! 😍

- ❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999