18. Chatty family

_______________________________________________________________

The Salvatores and the four Mikaelsons were in the Salvatore living room, chatting like long lost buddies. Gaby and Grace were god knows where. But, they were capable enough to protect themselves. It was 10 pm and the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house.

Lizzie perked up and ran towards the door, knowing who it was.

She opened the door to reveal an awfully happy Gaby and a smiley Grace.

"Where were you two? How was your art show Gabs?" Alex asked from the couch.

"It was a blast. I took twinsie with me to cheer her up after that muggle broke her heart." Gaby said as she hung her red trench coat on the stand.

"Yeah, it did cheer me up, actually. Especially Gaby's Whitmore painting was the center of the show. It was so beautiful." Grace said innocently, oblivious to the secret behind her sister's masterpiece. 

From the kitchen, a spraying sound was heard at that moment. The juice inside Alaric's mouth burst onto the floor as he started laughing.

The others started laughing as Grace frowned.

"Um, did I say something wrong?" Grace asked as she plopped onto the couch next to Josie.

"Alright. Um, Gaby burnt your boyfriend and made the Whitmore painting out of his ashes." Alex said, laughing loudly.

Gaby just smirked as Grace gasped.

"You did that!? He didn't deserve to die." Grace said as Rebekah spoke up.

"A human broke my dear niece's heart. He deserved it." Rebekah said as Grace shook her head and smiled at her family's over protectiveness.

"Ok, you guys have school tomorrow. So don't stay up too late, alright?" Lucy said, standing up from the couch.

The five kids nodded their heads as the adults went to the bar in the basement.

"We'll watch tv and eat popcorn while you adults drink rich people booze. Got it." Josie said as they laughed and went downstairs to drink the night away.

__________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! I have a lot of fun things planned further. I really hope you guys love it! 💖

I'm gonna be doing chapters that include:

1. Damon, Kol, Lucy - the best friend trio

2. Caroline, Lucy and Rebekah - The blonde trio

3. Caroline and Tyler - Friends to partners evolution

4. Stefan and Lucy - Besties to partners evolution

5. Alaric and Jo - The reunion

6. Lucifer, Caroline and Lucy - sibling moments

7. Lucifer and the Mikaelsons - 💥🌋

Updates everyday cause I'm filled with new ideas 💖😊

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far

- ❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999