10. Reckless

"You check in and out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You check in and out

Of my heart like a hotel

And she must be perfect, oh well

I hope you both go to hell"

- Reckless

_________________________________________________________________

Lucy ran a hand through her beige dress as she checked her wrist. It was time and she had to play it cool. On the way outside, the three heads of the school were greeted by cheerful students, some running around like it was their living room and some, doing their own work like nothing else mattered.

As they reached the main door, they were greeted by mostly familiar and a few unfamiliar faces. Lucy, Stefan and Alaric walked towards the group with a friendly smile.

They scanned the small crowd to see four beaming faces, two unfamiliar faces admiring the beauty of the school, one guilty face, one awestruck face, one frowny face and an unfamiliar shy face.

Rebekah and Kol ran towards Lucy and squeezed her into a hug.

"The only thing we love about Mystic falls!" Rebekah said, smiling.

"Um, we're offended." Stefan says, pointing towards himself and Alaric.

Rebekah rolls her eyes while the Klaus and Elijah were shocked that they were so close. Last they checked, Kol and Lucy hated each other, not to mention Stefan's pure hate towards his family.

"May I ask since when are you lot friends?" Klaus asked, gesturing towards the five.

"No, you may not ask." Lucy replied coldly, looking straight into his eyes as they all looked at her. Yep, she has changed a lot.

Klaus avoided Lucy's eyes and averted his gaze to the ground as she stepped forward.

"For those of who don't me, I'm Lucy Forbes, the headmistress of the Salvatore school." Lucy said as she shook Hope's hand.

"I'm Hope Mikaelson." Hope replied with a smile. Hayley was happy that her daughter finally had the chance to live a normal life. What she didn't like was Lucy. She honestly had no reason to hate her. But, in her opinion, the Forbes twins were very controlling and thought that they had power over everyone. Lucy had threatened her multiple times for interfering between Caroline and Tyler's relationship. That was something that didn't sit well with Hayley's werewolf dominance. Lucy knew that something was off about her but couldn't really point it out.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore, one of the headmasters." Stefan introduced as Alaric did the same.

"I'm Alaric Saltzman, one of the headmasters."

Lucy clapped her hands together to diffuse the awkward tension as she said "Let's get this tour started, shall we?"

___________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! I'm not even gonna ask you if you liked the chapter cause it was kinda a filler.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far. 💖

Check out my other legacies fanfic if you haven't yet. It was my first ever book so apologies if it's a little cringy. 😅

BTW thank you for 1k reads! 😍🤩 It's a huge milestone for me!

- ❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999

I SEE RED [LEGACIES]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें