13. Talking to the moon

"Talking to the moonTrying to get to youIn hopes you're on the other side talking to me, tooOr am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?"

Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?"

- Talking to the moon

___________________________________________________________

As Gaby walked out with the painting, Lucy, Kol and Rebekah just smirked at her attitude.

"You have a daughter?" Elijah asked, feeling so out of the loop.

"I do." Lucy simply replied as they looked shocked as hell with the newly found information.

"Vampires can't procreate. Did you compel yourself some kids?" Hayley asked with an attitude.

"Mom!" Hope whisper-yelled with a small gasp.

"How I had kids is none of your business." Lucy said with a glare.

"Ok, so why don't we finish the paperwork." Alaric said, just as Klaus opened his mouth to throw a temper tantrum. They lead the group to Lucy's office. Her office was filled with pictures of her and her family. To be honest, Lucy wasn't afraid anymore. The secret was hers to keep. If Klaus or Elijah were ever bothered, they would have come back and things would have been different. 

As she opened the doors to her office, she made her way to her desk as everyone took seats on the couches. Except Klaus, Hayley and Hope who sat in front of her and Stefan, Alaric who sat beside her on two chairs.

"Alright! So first, I would like to know how you liked our school." Lucy said as she opened her laptop.

Hope smiled widely as she replied "It's everything I've ever dreamt of! It's literal Hogwarts, except for the brooms and potions. I was homeschooled and never had the chance to have a normal life. This is a huge deal for me. Thank you Ms Forbes."

Lucy flashed a genuine smile at her enthusiasm. None of it was her fault. She didn't ask to be born out a one-night stand, or to be born into the family of the oldest vampires. Lucy's cold feelings is towards her parents, not her. She shouldn't have to pay the price just because her parents were cheaters and whores. 

"Your welcome. I know what it feels like. When I was turned into a vampire, my own mother rejected me me and my twin, and my dad showed up out of the blue and almost killed us. We all have struggled to blend in with humans beings for a long time. Your lucky you're born into a supernatural family." Lucy said as the others smiled. Well, except for Hayley. She didn't even have parents, let alone rejecting or murdering ones.

During this interaction, Kol opened one of Lucy's cabinets from the side and picked up a photo frame of hers and Stefan's wedding day. He smirked as Rebekah and Davina shot him warning looks. He took the picture and placed it on Lucy's desk. The picture was facing towards the three Mikaelsons and away from the three headmasters.

"Hey Lucy, remember this day. It was so amazing!" Kol said, pointing to the picture. He wasn't even at the wedding, considering he was taking a nap in his coffin by Marcel's bite. But, it was Lucy's blood that cured them. They didn't have to sleep for 5 years. But of course, it was sent anonymously as she didn't want to face Hayley.

Lucy frowned at the back of the photo frame as Klaus, Hayley and Hope took a good look at it.

Klaus did a double take at it and picked up the picture. He tried his best not it shatter it into pieces.

"What is this?" He asked in an awfully calm tone as he showed it to Lucy and Stefan. When he turned the picture around, it was them kissing on their wedding day.

"Did I forget to mention the Salvatore in my name? Sorry, my bad." Lucy said with a smirk.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I have a huge test this weekend. I'm mostly prepared but you know what they say, you can never be too prepared!😅

So, no updates until Sunday evening. Sorry! Also, I have mid terms at the end of the month and I have physical school every single day. Even on Saturdays! So, slow updates this month. 😫

When can you expect updates this month? Probably twice or once a week. I'm currently in the 12th grade and I'm a biology student. So..........yeah! Plus, calculus is hard af! 😆

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

Any requests as to what you want to see further in the story? Let me know! Cause I don't have a detailed plan for this book but I have some major ideas.

-❌💗❌💗

stillthinking_999