6. Snowman

"I want you to know that I'm never leaving

'cause I'm Mrs. snow till death we'll be freezing

yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons

so come on, let's go."

- Snowman

_______________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, the Mikaelson family who had arrived from New Orleans had mixed emotions running through their head. Each member felt a different rush of emotions.

Starting with Freya. She had never known what happened in Mystic falls all those years ago. Just that Mystic Falls is a place never to be mentioned in presence of her brothers. Keelin was as blank as her wife but didn't bother to mention it.

Kol was excited to see his best friend again. Even if he disliked her previously, when she was pregnant and his brother left her, he felt sorry for her and wanted to be there. He wanted to be there for her because no one deserved that, especially not her.

Davina was happy to see her nieces and nephew again. She and Lucy bonded instantly over their similar taste in music and their mutual joy in annoying Kol. In her opinion, Lucy was a strong and amazing woman who deserved the world. She was glad that she has that now after so much of pain.

Marcel was good friends with the family as he and Rebekah visited a lot of times. From what Rebekah had told him, the love between them was real and something that should have lasted. Except, it didn't. And that confused him as hell. What could possibly be the reason that he would cheat on her with somebody he had known for like a few seconds? Was he that desperate to get laid?

Rebekah eagerly wanted to see her nieces and nephews again. Lucy offered to have Rebekah's name in one of the twins'. But, Rebekah denied, saying that she didn't want to replace Caroline in her life or even in their names because Caroline was the one who took care of her through out the pregnancy and didn't leave Lucy out of her sight.

Hayley honestly disliked the Forbes twins. One, due to her attraction to Caroline's boyfriend, Tyler. Two, Lucy threatened her multiple times to not interfere in her sister's relationship. Klaus was just a one-night stand. At the time, she really didn't think about Lucy considering she was really drunk. But, later, she really didn't care because she got her daughter out of it. If it was someone else, maybe she would have felt guilty. But, Lucy Forbes, the sweetheart of Mystic Falls could handle one less boy toy. How wrong she was about that.

Elijah felt extreme guilt over what happened. He should have stayed and picked up his brother's breadcrumbs like he always did. But he didn't. And that was his first mistake. The second one, was that he never looked back. If he did, maybe things would have been different. He hated that he left Lucy behind. She was also family. But, maybe Always and Forever was never meant for her, seeing that she was replaced just as soon.

And here comes Klaus. His feelings were all over the place. He desperately wanted her back. Genevieve, Aurora and Cami were nothing. They were only replacements. None of them were Lucy. She wouldn't have moved on, right? Even if she did, getting her back would be easy. What they had was real love. Passionate and worth fighting for. It was all wrong. She should have been the one who he would spend the rest of his life with, the one who was supposed to be Hope's mother. Now he had the chance to make it right, and he would do anything to get her back. Still delusional!

The young tribrid, still looking around the house was completely oblivious to the presense of the tension in the house.