11. Cheated

"Can we skip the part whereYou look in my eyes andTell me you apologize?Even looking at meSaying that you're sorryIsn't gonna change my mind

You look in my eyes and
Tell me you apologize?
Even looking at me
Saying that you're sorry
Isn't gonna change my mind."

- Cheated

____________________________________________________

The standard plan for a school tour was to give it for about 45 to 1 hour. They started from the exterior like the playground, garden, pool, the werewolf transition area and the cellars. Then they would head inside and cover the classrooms, dorms, lounge, kitchen, assembly hall, library and lastly the extra curricular rooms. Finally, the paper work. The same routine was currently being followed for the Mikaelson family.

The three lead the group into the library.

"This is the Salvatore library. It has a lot of books donated by various sources. We have grimores, documentation, papers, journals, artifacts and regular academic books." Lucy explained as she gestured for them to look around.

After a while of admiring the library, they finished looking at the music room, the auditorium, the dance studio and much more. Right now, they were at the art studio, which was way too huge and absolutely gorgeous.

Stefan opened the doors as they gasped at its beauty. 

"This is our last stop before we move ahead with the paperwork, the art room. Students can come here and paint whenever they wish to. Our school has produced some great artists throughout the years. Also, our school has always won the art competitions hosted by the town committee." Alaric explained as they all watched it in awe.

In the corner of the room was a stand with a huge canvas on it. There was a chair in front of it and only red high heels were visible, since the artist was facing towards the crowd.

Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, Davina, Stefan, Alaric and Lucy could easily identify the person behind the canvas by only looking at the shoes. Red was her color and nobody in the school was allowed to wear red.

_____________________________________________________________

Mini chapter!