23. Sweet tooth

____________________________________________________________________________

Josie opened the doors to the Salvatore mansion to see her four siblings sleeping on the couch in odd positions. There were empty chips and candy bags everywhere, juice was spilled on the floor and the tv was still on. She tippy toed over the garbage on the floor and turned the tv off. For some good reason, the four decided not to go to school. And right now, Josie was thankful for it because they would have caused a scene if they would have spotted Hope, especially Gaby and Lizzie who were considered the 'it' girls of the Salvatore school.

Hope was basically Gaby and Grace's half sister, whether they would admit it or not. It really confused Josie that she would, even for a second, feel that way about her. Josie just decided to brush it off for her own good because if her siblings found out that she was crushing on Hope Mikaelson of all people, then she would be screwed. In her opinion, it wasn't Hope fault at all. She agreed with her mother.

***************

Lucy and Caroline sat in her office, which had basically become their hangout spot. Caroline crossed her legs and sat on the couch with Lucy, who laid on her lap and popped candy into her mouth.

"Life sucks right now." Lucy said as she threw a jellybean onto Caroline's face. Caroline giggled and threw it back inside Lucy's mouth. Being with her twin was what made her feel the most human.

"Why? Stefan isn't giving you any vamp sex?" Caroline asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Lucy scoffed and replied "No, Care! I'm having lots of that. Why does your mind always go to sex? No wonder where Gaby gets it from."

Caroline shook her head and sighed as the two just took in the moment with silence.

"I don't want him here. Hayley and Elijah are fine. I mean, if you cheated on Tyler and ran away, I wouldn't try and convince Tyler because nothing I say would make him feel better. I would have chased you and talked some sense into you. But, I'm not afraid now. Even if he gets to know about the twins, I can handle him. It's the twins I'm worried about. They won't take it well if he confronts us." Lucy said as she looked at the ceiling, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Hey, we all are with you. They were your babies and you made a decision. If her still tries something really stupid, we have our other Luci to kick his ass." Caroline said, remembering about the times he would show up from nowhere and save them when they were in trouble.

"Yeah, you're right. God, we should do this more often." Lucy said, sitting up from Caroline's lap and looking at her.

"You know what we should do? We should have a girls night! Me, you, Elena, Bonnie, Rebekah, Jo and Davina. Not the kids cause there's gonna be booze." Caroline suggested as she grinned widely.

"Also, get the super expensive Lockwood alcohol! Does Tyler still hide his expensive booze in his underwear drawer like when we were 15?" Lucy asked as Caroline shook her head with a laugh.

"No. He moved it from there to a secret cellar. Worry not, I'll bring it." She said, standing up.

"Cool! I'll call the girls." Lucy said excitedly as they pulled each other into a hug.

"You're the best person in the world." She said with a muffled voice as Caroline's blonde hair covered her face.

"I'm your twin. I know you better than anyone." Caroline replied as the two just stood there in each other's arms.

____________________________________________________________

I feel like this was a much needed chapter 😊😍

I'm super excited for the upcoming chapters!

Also, an important note : I have another huge test coming up and I don't wanna screw it up. So, yeah, slow updates. Maybe once or twice a week. Sorry!

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999