12. Another love

"And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours

But I sang 'em all to another heart

And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love

But all my tears have been used up

On another love, another love"

- Another love

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Gaby, sweetie, you're still here? I thought you went home." Stefan said as they walked towards her.

"I needed to finish this." Gaby replied, peeking from the side of the canvas. Except for four faces, the rest of them made her blood boil.

The Mikaelsons saw a beautiful red head, poking her head from behind the canvas. She had long, ginger hair with dark brown eyes, her full lips painted blood red. She looked vaguely familiar, mostly her eyes.

A smile stretched on her red lips as she stood up and ran towards Rebekah.

"Aunt Bekah!" She yelled as she pulled Rebekah into a hug. Rebekah instantly hugged back with a fond smile.

"Gaby! My sweet strawberry!" Rebekah said as she laughed at the nickname. Gaby literally looked like a strawberry when she was a baby. Her hair was lighter, strawberry blonde with pink cheeks and lips. In all, she had melted Rebekah's heart until it was vaporized.

She proceeded to hug Kol, Marcel and Davina as Elijah stepped forward.

"May I know who this is?" Elijah asked, acting like Gaby wasn't standing right in front of him.

"I'm standing right here, you know. Your eyesight is not particularly efficient for a vampire of your caliber." Gaby said with an angry expression as they frowned at her attitude.

"Um, what are you painting?" Hope asked nervously before anyone could retaliate.

Gaby smiled widely at who asked the question. Stefan, Lucy and Ric gulped while the others looked curious.

She turned the painting around to reveal a white building.

"What place is this?" Klaus asked curiously.

Gaby clapped her hands and replied "Oh! Well, this is Whitmore college. It may look like an ordinary building to your eyes. But, only a real artist can identify the true meaning behind it. My twin sister, poor thing. Her boyfriend was the last living member of the Whitmore family. He broke her heart." Gaby said, tilting her head at Hope and examining her like a hawk.

Hope gulped and said "Oh, um that's really sad."

"So, I burned him and painted this with paint mixed with his ashes! Thought I should paint something more........symbolic. The white in the building, the tiny particles you see right there, they are his bones. The rest is all his flesh." She explained as she examined the painting, pointing at the white building.

They all looked horrified at that and backed away. Successfully delivering her message, she flashed a sweet, sugary smile as she grabbed her things in order to leave.

"That's what happens to people who hurt my family. The head of the art department at Whitmore offered me the best spot at the Whitmore gallery for my masterpiece. I will go deliver this to him while you kids have fun. So toodles! Bye Mom, dad, Uncle Ric." She said, walking out.

________________________________________________________

Stan Gaby! Comment on what you think of her threatening methods.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked my work and the chapter.

-❌💗❌💗

stillthinking_999