19. The enrollment

_______________________________________________________________

"GABS! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Yelled Lizzie as Gaby came running down the stairs. Lizzie, Josie and Grace stood at the porch with annoyed looks as Gaby sheepishly smiled.

"Did you seriously spend 10 minutes applying your lipstick?" Alex asked, annoyed as he twirled the keys to his thankfully not spray painted green car around his fingers.

Gaby let out an offended gasp at the statement.

"No no no. You did not just go there! My signature red lip is not something you shall mess with, dear Alexander!" Gaby said as she walked away. Alex just looked at his older sister weirdly as the three other girls gave him knowing looks. Alex just rolled his eyes and drove away to school.

Gaby, Grace, Lizzie and Josie mostly rode with Veronica since she was an excellent driver. Cami and Cassie drove in Damon's blue cameo, which they had to beg for. Blair also rode with Cami and Cassie.

************************

Today, the Mikaelson family were supposed to come in for finishing Hope's enrollment, which was delayed due to............um...........some uncalled events. Lucy didn't wanna see Klaus' face ever again. Same went for Hayley. But, Hope's enrollment needed at least one parent. And that's how Lucy Forbes-Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall ended up in the same room, without any Elijah supervision may I add.

Lucy cleared her throat and looked only at Hope, who was busy admiring her pictures.

"So, shall we pick up from where we left off yesterday?" Lucy asked as Hope averted her eyes from the pictures and nodded eagerly at Lucy.

"Ok, so I'm just gonna ask you a few simple questions about yourself and you need to answer them. Then, we can proceed to the final steps of the enrollment." Lucy explained as the three nodded.

"Firstly, your full name." Lucy asked as she typed something on her laptop and waited for a response. 

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson." Hope replied as Lucy typed it down.

"Named after me." Hayley added with a proud smirk.

Klaus and Hope gave Hayley 'what the hell?' looks while Lucy only rolled her eyes.

"Of course, Hayley. She's your daughter." Lucy deadpanned at her.

"Species?" Lucy asked, not looking up from her computer screen.

"Tri-" Hope was cut off as the same annoying voice interrupted Lucy again.

"Original tribrid." Hayley corrected as Lucy rolled her eyes.

And like always, a Salvatore kid just had to burst through those doors.

"Mom, can I oh look what the cat dragged in." Gaby said as she eyed them with a smirk.

The three shrunk under her intense gaze as Gaby's smirk widened.

"Anyways mom, I wanted to ask you if me and the group could go camping near the falls." Gaby asked innocently as Lucy frowned with confusion. Gaby was never really the camping type girl.

"To make sweet memories of the falls for Grace after what that muggle did to her." Gaby added as Lucy smiled at her attempt in cheering her twin up.

"Sure." Lucy said as Gaby smiled widely.

"Cool. PS: You aren't the original tribrid. Guess you're nowhere without that original in your name, huh." Gaby said, walking away, leaving three confused Mikaelsons behind.

______________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! Another chapter.

I honestly don't think Hope deserves to be treated badly cause it ain't her fault that her parents were cheaters and back stabbers! Like I said, it's gonna take some time for them to get along so bear with me 😁😅

I don't wanna be harsh on poor Hope 😥 So mostly it's gonna be verbal arguments and not physical embarrassment and stuff cause that's just sad.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far.

 Also, I wanna make this book pretty long. My previous book was 50+ chapters. This one I wanna make it longer than that because we all are looking for books to binge 😂

- ❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999