22. Happy first day

______________________________________________________________

Hope Mikaelson stood in front of the Salvatore school, extremely nervous. Her hands were sweaty, her heart raced like crazy and she felt uncomfortable chills on her skin. For the first time in her life, she felt like a typical teenager. This was exactly how she imagined her first day of school. She was really excited to make new friends. But, maybe they would not wanna be friends with her because of her last name. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind.

She brushed out a strand of dirty blonde hair from her face and took a deep breath.

"Ok, Hope. You can do this." She told herself and walked through the main door. The school was completely busy with students going towards the assembly hall and talking with their friends. Hope had opted not to have a dorm since she didn't have any friends yet. There was no fun in it. She kept looking around and walked towards her classroom. As she walked a few steps, she bumped with a girl's shoulder harshly and fell to the ground.

Hope fell flat onto the ground as she groaned in pain. She turned her head to see her backpack fallen down with some books on the ground.

'Happy first day!' She told herself in her mind. Out of nowhere, somebody stuck their hand in front of Hope's face. A beautiful brunette with a apologetic look came into view. She had cute rosy cheeks and dark brown eyes. She had a slight pout on her glossy lips as she pursed her lips. Her short, dark brown hair framed her face as she bent down even forward towards Hope.

"I'm so sorry. I was in a hurry and I didn't see you." Her soft, soothing voice broke Hope of her trance. A blush spread across her face as she realized that she was staring. Hope took the brunette's warm hand as she pulled Hope onto her feet.

"No, I'm fine. Sorry it's my first day and I was kinda lost. I've never really been to a school before so it's all new to me." Hope rambled as the brunette looked at her with a curious look.

"That was something you probably didn't wanna know." Hope muttered embarrassed as she knelt down to pick up her books.

"No, um, I was just surprised that this was your first time at school." The brunette replied as she knelt down in front of her to help her. After they were done, the two stood up.

"I'm Josie." The pretty girl who now Hope knew as Josie said. Josie thrusted her hand forward for Hope to shake.

"I'm Hope." Hope said as she took Josie's hand and shook. Everything felt very rom com type as she felt sparks ignite by their touch as they made eye contact. Hope cleared her throat and walked away as Josie realized who that was. Josie watched Hope's retreating figure with a curious look. She walked away towards the assembly hall. Penelope Park, who watched the whole interaction, took an angry slurp of her smoothie as Josie walked away.

***********************

The assembly was pretty amazing. There were so many activities and fun things other than studies too. Hope had really interesting classes throughout the day. She was a fast learner. She even had made a few friends, who didn't judge her based on her last name. Lucy and Stefan had removed any articles or books from the library that mentioned bad things about the Mikaelson family, keeping Gaby and Grace in mind. Although, nobody in the school except their cousins and close friends knew about their birth father.

Hope walked inside her family mansion with a smile on her face.

"Hope, how was your first day?" Asked Hayley as she excitedly came down the stairs.

"It was amazing. I made a couple of friends. The classes were also so interesting. The teachers are also really nice." Hope replied enthusiastically.

"That's amazing, sweetheart." Klaus replied with a smile.

Hope nodded and walked upstairs as she fell back on to the bed with just one thought in her mind. 'When would she see Josie again?'

 The family in the living room shared a look with smiles on their faces. 

"Keep your jealousy under control, at least for Hope's sake." Rebekah said with a warning look.

The others looked at Klaus with the same look as he raised his hands in defense and nodded.

_____________________________________________________________

Ahhhh! Hosie is happening! 😍💖😭 I know their first meeting was super cliche. I had another idea for their first meeting. But, I saved that for another character.

Penelope is gonna get jealous and try to win Josie back of course. So that's gonna be there.

And................Barbara's gonna be the face claim for the new character! I honestly couldn't decide between the three so anything worked. But, since most of you said Barbara, it's gonna be her.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you liked the story so far!

-❌💖❌💖

stillthinking_999