Chapter 012

Lu Rankong slashed the jerky worms in front of him one by one, shouting to Lan Yu: "K lunatic, follow me to kill the insect king."

Insect King? Extra large cockroach?

Lan Yu twitched in his heart and said with a serious face: "There are a lot of sacrificial worms here. I must kill them all. You find someone else to go with you."

"No, it will be hard for others to go."

"If I leave now, it will be very difficult for them to remain alone."

Lu Rankong said coldly: "Do you need your music to cheer them up?"

Lan Yu hurriedly searched on the virtual console, pressed the icon with a small speaker, and the deafening rock music finally stopped.

"Don't talk nonsense, follow me, and then you can be crazy."

Lu Rankong scraped the long knife soaked with green liquid on the corpse of the worm at his feet twice, like a black whirlwind, engulfing the swarm of worms.

"Hey, I said—" Lan Yu didn't have time to finish her words, so she silently retracted her outstretched hand.

He looked at 666's back, then glanced at the soldiers behind him who were hacking, and took a deep breath.

"Ah—" Mecha 999 let out a long roar, and rushed into the worm group.

There was some unevenness at the feet, and there was a creak, and the virtual screen showed that there were worms on all sides, clinging to the mecha.

Looking at the shiny black wings, long bent legs, and abdomen with a piece of armour, Lan Yu's heart trembled, and he could only tear it off while running, and then slashed with a long knife.

"Can't you fly?" He caught up with the 666 in front, and asked a little desperately.

666 is now piled up like a Jacuzzi Mountain, constantly grabbing the Jacuzzi on his body, cutting off his head and throwing it out.

Hearing Lan Yu's words, Lu Rankong roared: "The insect king is mixed in the insect swarm, it is difficult to find it to fly, and I don't know how long it will take. Don't use up the energy of the mecha, don't fly if you can fly. "

"Why is it hard to find?" Lan Yu grabbed one of his shoulders and chopped it off, and threw it out without even looking.

The capricorn was smashed into the worm pile, and the group of worms waved their forelimbs angrily.

Rarely, Lu Rankong had a little patience, and explained: "The insect king is the same size as a normal jerky. The only difference is that there are red spots on the abdomen. Just grab it and look at the abdomen."

Cockroaches with red spots seem to be more disgusting than a simple size.

"How can you see so much?" Lan Yu glanced at the dense swarm of insects, his scalp exploded.

"Observe..." Lu Rankong kicked and threw out a long string of mud. "The Insect King has a certain IQ. If we rush in like this, it will definitely hide itself. We can only judge it from the reactions of other scorpions. Where."

Seeing Lan Yu's silence, he said: "Lin Zhu and Chen Yutan have received the signal. If they don't meet the Capricorn Swarm, they will be there soon."

Lan Yu pushed aside the caterpillar that was blocking the panel, and began to look for the unique caterpillar in the swarm.

The hair on this leg is a bit long, but there are no spots on the belly, no, it was cut easily.

That one was staring at me, the hairy face was a bit weird...not...then what do you look at? Cut.