Chapter 039

In the cafeteria, the prisoners who went out to mine early in the morning have not yet returned, and the huge cafeteria is empty.

Lan Yu prepared the food, walked to an empty table and stood with the dinner plate, looking around to find a chair, as if she was about to sit here.

After Lu Rankong sat opposite with the dinner plate, he walked back three more dinner tables before sitting down with his back to Lu Rankong.

He picked up the chopsticks and just picked up a piece of tofu, a shadow appeared in front of him.

Lu Rankong took the dinner plate and sat across from him.

Lan Yu fed the piece of tofu into his mouth, staring at the dish in front of him, chewing slowly.

"Where did I offend you?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu swallowed the food in her mouth and said slowly, "No..."

"Go ahead, don't deny it." Lu Rankong leaned back in his chair, squinting at him.

Lan Yu was a little confused, and he felt that he was indeed a little abnormal.

Before I heard him talk about the flowers in the garden, I only thought that this person was scumbag, but he didn't feel any other way, and judging from his reaction, it was hard to say whether those words were really true or not.

But today I heard him talk about a friend and saw him showing depression, and I started to feel uncomfortable.

Is it because they get along with each other day and night by doing tasks together, and feel that he is a very close person, even with possessiveness?

But in the past, when I made movies and acted as a couple with others, I still stayed together at any time, staying for several months, and there was no such strange emotion back then.

It might be because of the special situation this time and it was really related to life and death, so he was so different in his heart.

Lu Rankong has a cheerful personality and will definitely have many friends. He is also an ordinary friend to him, if he even cares about this, it would be too funny.

Lan Yu figured out the key points in the meantime, so she no longer struggled, ignoring the knots in her heart, and letting that care go away.

He was thinking about his mind here, and Lu Rankong was not idle, and began to recall what he did today, what caused him in the end.

Suddenly remembering something, the expression on his face changed, and he slowly sat up straight.

"Um, I just used a little too." He put his fist against his mouth and said in a low voice.

"Huh?" Lan Yu was interrupted by her thoughts and looked at him blankly.

Lu Rankong glanced at him quickly, realizing that it was not because of this, and immediately leaned back in his chair again, continuing to put on an interrogative expression.

Lan Yu became vigilant, put down his chopsticks and said, "What only used a little bit?"

"What the **** are you upset about?" Lu Rankong asked calmly.

"I'm asking you now."

"I am also asking you now."

Lan Yu said, "You tell me first, and I will tell you later."

Lu Rankong changed his posture, and his two overlapping legs moved uneasily, his eyes wandering to the side.

Lan Yu lowered her head slightly, looking at him from under the peak of her eyebrows, her eyes sharp.