Chapter 101 {END}

In the Palace Conference Hall, a group of military ministers were discussing a certain proposal. They were noisy all morning. At last, Emperor Chengfa waved his hand and said: "I have heard the opinions of all of you, so be it, and we will make a conclusion in the afternoon."

The others retired respectfully, and only a few confidant ministers remained.

After each meeting in the past, Emperor Chengfa would leave them to discuss for a while, so this time it was logical to sit at the long table without getting up.

Emperor Chengfa stood up, stretched out his hand to let the attendant put on his coat, and asked strangely, "Why are you still not leaving?"

The confidants looked at each other, and then said: "Oh oh, let's go."

Emperor Chengfa put on his coat, accompanied by Uncle Chen, followed by a few guards, walked to the villa where he lived, and asked Uncle Chen: "Has Gu Fan arrived?"

"I'm here, wait for you to go home before dinner." Uncle Chen had a happy smile on his face.

Emperor Chengfa glanced at him, as if asking casually, "Is he alone?"

Uncle Chen replied: "Two people..."

"Um..." Emperor Chengfa only responded, unable to hear any emotions.

Lan Yu was sitting on the large sofa, in a fit suit that outlined the perfect figure. Opposite him were Gu Jun and his fiancee Qin Zin.

Lu Rankong was there just now, and as a result, Gu Jun talked about a certain wood carving he had when he was a child. He had to go upstairs to take it down and show it to Lan Yu. Now there are only three people left in the living room.

"The meeting should be over. My father's wound is just getting better. I'll pick him up." Gu Jun got up and said to Qin Zin, "Let's talk with Xiaoyu."

"Okay..." Qin Zin said.

Qin Zin is a typical aristocratic omega lady, with a certain degree of noble temperament, but it makes people feel that it is not easy to get close to.

When the living room was quiet again, Lan Yu felt that he should say something, otherwise the two of them would just sit in silence and face each other, but they would become more and more embarrassed.

"I've heard of you..." Qin Zin spoke first.

Lan Yu was startled and looked at Qin Zin, and found that her eyes were shining, her fists were half clenched on her knees, and her upper body was leaning forward slightly.

"Unexpectedly, you turned out to be an omega. I'm so, so, hey, I don't know how to say it, I'm so excited." Qin Zin was a little incoherent, "You still caught so many Longteers, I actually, I actually, I can still sit In front of you, talk to you."

After Lu Rankong and Lan Yu dealt with Evelyn, they returned to Zata Star, and only told the family about Lan Yu through the terminal and revealed his omega identity.

Emperor Chengfa didn't say anything at the time, but Lan Yu's application for retirement was approved on the same day.

Liu Deng proudly gave Lu Rankong a half-month holiday, letting him play around with Lan Yu and enjoy the leisurely time of retirement.

After a few days of rest, the two set out to Sasu Star to see Lu Rankong's family.

"Ah, I actually-" Lan Yu just wanted to say something polite, when she heard footsteps coming from the door, she quickly stopped her words.

Lu Rankong was coming down the stairs, looking at the door and calling out: "Father..."

Lan Yu and Qin Zin both got up from the sofa.