Chapter 031

When Lu Rankong heard him, he wanted to say that there was no difference between gray and pure white, but seeing his eyes slanting from behind the raised socks, he seemed to be waiting for him to speak, and then held back.

The guard blew the whistle, it was already time to lock the door, Lan Yu brought the basin and was about to walk back.

Lu Rankong naturally took the basin in his hand, went to the place where the prisoners used to dry the clothes to dry, and then returned to the cell together.

Back in the room, Lan Yu put the soap and bleach back into the cabinet, closed the cabinet door and reopened it, and took out a facial mask.

He took the mask and went to the bathroom and stuck it in front of the mirror.

This mask is black. After coming out, seeing everyone staring at him, he said nonchalantly: "I'm bored, just stick to it for fun."

"Oh oh oh..." The others nodded quickly and looked away.

Lan Yu walked to the bed and was about to climb up, but his movements stopped.

Lu Rankong was already lying halfway on the upper bunk, and when he saw him, he raised a corner of the quilt and said, "Come in, it’s cool at night here, and it’s warm in the quilt."

Lan Yu glanced at the lower bunk, and only the bare bed board was left on it. Obviously, Lu Rankong had already moved the quilt up again when he put on the mask.

This person is quite fast.

Seeing him standing still, Lu Rankong urged: "Hurry up, the temperature difference between day and night is big, don't dissipate the heat in the bed."

Although Lan Yu doesn't want to sleep on a hard bed, this person sleeps too dishonestly. He is only a nominal alpha, in fact an omega. Last night, nothing else. No matter how squeezed to sleep like this.

"I'll just sleep alone. Go back to your bed. It's just that the bed board is a little harder, so I'll just get used to it for a few nights," he said.

Bang Bang Bang, there was a sound of knocking on the iron bars in the cell next door.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? Do you want to eat an electric baton or enter the confinement room?" a prison guard yelled.

A prisoner replied: "Police officer, it's windy and rainy outside, it's so cold when it cools down, we are still covered with thin quilts, I'm afraid it will be too cold to sleep."

"The prison has already gone to purchase supplies. There are thick quilts in this batch of supplies. You can hold on for a few nights and wait for the starship to return." The prison guard said impatiently.

"Then what about these nights?"

"It won't be frozen again, bear it."

The two were lying on the bed and one half standing by the bed, silently looking at each other.

Lu Rankong glanced at the uncovered quilt again and motioned for him to come in.

Lan Yu stopped insisting and stepped on the iron bars to get to bed. Just as he crawled inside, he lowered his voice and said, "If you put that thing on my back tomorrow morning, I'll break it for you."

Lu Rankong smiled and said, "Is this abnormal?"

"Where is it normal? You alpha minds are not pretending to be serious."

"Aren't you an alpha?"

Lan Yu said, "But I don't use that thing at people, it's getting closer and closer."