Chapter 014

Lan Yu calmed down, but Lu Rankong didn't notice his abnormality. He lowered his head and opened the terminal to talk, "How are you? Well, you are doing well. Let the insect swarm be handled by the military, and they will send starships to drive away. Out of the galaxy..."

"After the King of Insects ran away, the swarms of insects dispersed, and they have already dealt with the follow-up. Let's go, don't dare any longer, the King of Insects must be hidden somewhere, hurry up and find." After closing the terminal, he Turning to leave, urging in his mouth.

Lan Yu grinds his teeth: "Who the **** is grinding? Obviously you can go ashore over there, you have to swim for so long."

Lu Rankong seemed to have heard nothing, and walked straight along the path by the lake, Lan Yu sat on the ground angrily.

After stepping out for a while, he stopped and turned his head, and said earnestly, "Why don't you have any discipline at all? Don't be angry now, do you know that the overall situation is more important?"

"roll…"

"Go and go, let's go our separate ways, myself—" Lu Rankong broke in his mouth without finishing a word, and suddenly fell silent.

Lan Yu began to bow her head and put on her shoes, thinking that after she left the park, she would go to the police and ask them to find a place to rest for herself. Or find a hotel nearby, put a jar of hot water in the bath, go to the supermarket to buy a Xinya brand shower gel, blow the wind in the desert, and apply a moisturizing mask. Also have a cup of coffee, milk and sugar...

As for the half-dead insect king, leave it to the police station and Lu Rankong to find it.

"K, I found the trace of the Insect King." Lu Rankong exclaimed excitedly.

Lan Yu didn't take it seriously, sneered and continued to wear shoes.

"K, come and see, this way is the blood of the insect king, obviously it is from here on the shore, and then escaped along the path."

Lan Yu didn't want to pay attention, but listening to his voice didn't seem to be fake, so he turned his head and peeked at it.

I saw Lu Rankong squatting on the ground, stretched out his hand to scrape the grass by the side of the road, raised his fingers and sniffed under his nose.

Lan Yu:...

"Go, let's follow the blood stain to find the dog. It is seriously injured now. It can't fly and doesn't dare to hurt people. You can't let it hide and heal." Lu Rankong stood up, facing Lan Yu's direction.

Lan Yu knew that it was not the time to breathe. If there were any traces of the Insect King, he would look for it anyway, so he tied his shoelaces silently, stood up and walked over.

When he approached nearby, Lu Rankong did not move, with only one arm around his chest and the other supporting his chin, watching him silently.

Lan Yu raised her eyebrows impatiently.

"I said to go to the King of Insects. I was surprised that you didn't fight against me. I was mentally prepared for a fight with you." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu said with a sullen face: "Captain Lu, why are you not disciplined at all? Don't be irritable now, do you know that the overall situation is more important?"

Lu Rankong didn't speak any more, just swayed his head at the blade of grass next to him, motioning him to look.

There is a short street lamp every ten meters on both sides of the trail, emitting a soft light.