Chapter 067

When Liu Deng asked directly about retirement in this way, Lan Yu was stunned for two seconds and then reacted, knowing that Lu Rankong should have mentioned it to him, and replied: "Yes, I want to retire."

"Why? When you were very successful in the army, you had a promising future. I never heard you say before. Why did you suddenly have the idea of ​​retiring?" Liu Deng sat up straight, asking with wonder and regret.

Although Lu Rankong didn't say anything, he turned his head slightly to look at Lan Yu, obviously wanting to know the answer.

Lan Yu thought for a while and said, "It's nothing, just suddenly want to live a peaceful life."

After Liu Deng was silent for a few seconds, he said, "There is nothing else, Colonel Land will go back first. Colonel K will stay for a while. I have a few more words to talk to you."

Lan Yu knew that he wanted to talk about retirement, so she sat there and didn't move. Lu Rankong owed his **** and stood up, but did not go out. Instead, he went to the window to look at the pots of green plants on the window. He said, "You said yours, I don't listen, I will just stand here and wait. he."

"I want to talk to Colonel K about private matters." Liu Deng had to say.

"I know, you say, leave me alone." Lu Rankong reached out to fiddle with the leaves in one of the pots.

Liu Deng asked, "Do you have anything you want to tell me? Then avoid it first, and I will look for you after I finish talking with Colonel K."

"No, I'm just waiting for him here." Lu Rankong stared at the pot of green plants with a look of interest, and looked closely at it.

Lan Yu coughed: "If he wants to stay, please stay. General Liu said it directly."

Liu Deng pointed his finger at Lu Rankong's back, Lan Yu shook his head and said, "It won't get in the way..."

Liu Deng was a little surprised, but he said with some comfort: "Your relationship is so good, I am very happy. The last few incidents about the Longte star people are the two of you being in contact. I was worried that you are not in harmony. It will hinder the execution of the task, and I didn’t expect it to be a vain worry, very good, very good."

"Okay, then I'll just ask. Colonel K, what happened to give you the idea of ​​retiring? Or, in fact, you want to be promoted? Let's talk frankly and openly. If you have any ideas, just say, don't Hidden and tucked."

Liu Deng took a sip from the teacup on the table, and then motioned to Lan Yu: "Don't be cautious, drink tea and tea."

All kinds of rhetoric flashed through Lan Yu's mind, and finally took a sip from the teacup, and said, "It's not a sudden thought. I've been thinking about this for a long time."

Liu Deng asked, "Is there no room for further consideration? After all, with your abilities, it would be a pity to retire now. If it is because of your position, you have completed these tasks very well, and the military was also going to give you a promotion. Position."

"This is the result of my careful consideration." Lan Yu looked at Liu Deng and said calmly: "It's not because of the position, or because of what happened, but because I want to live the life of an ordinary person. It's okay to open a cafe after retiring. Travel to all planets, do something you like."

"but-"

"General Liu, there is no law in the empire that prevents soldiers from retiring?" Lu Rankong suddenly interrupted Liu Deng's words, turned his body and leaned against the window, and said, "K has been in the army for so long, don't say goodbye. Yes, just say that he has captured the Longte star people and made great contributions to the empire in exchange for a retirement, right?"