Chapter 053

The moment Lan Yu fell, his eyes glanced at the void beneath him, and he almost lost his mouth. Fortunately, it was immediately realized that this was still in the warship, and he swallowed the exclamation that quickly escaped.

Lu Rankong pressed his hands on the sides of his head, and was imprisoned under him, but he didn't make any movement. He only looked at his face and his eyes were not for a moment.

Lan Yu stared at him, suddenly a little uneasy.

Lu Rankong like this is a bit scary, his face is full of offense and desire, and his eyes are unabashedly obsessed. The hormonal breath of mature alpha strongly enveloped him.

He moved his wrist, swallowed hard, and curled up slightly defensively.

Lu Rankong's gaze slipped from his face to the small Adam's apple, leaned down, and kissed it.

He raised his head and lowered his eyes to look at him again, with a low voice: "There will be no other omega in the future, only me, okay?"

Although it is a question, it carries an unquestionable affirmation.

Lan Yu didn't answer, just looked at him.

He raised a hand, touched Lan Yu's face cherishedly, and gently covered his eyes with his palm, waiting for the eyelashes to pass through the palm of his hand. Then, he stretched out his finger to touch his earlobe, and wiped the strands of hair on his forehead.

The room was very quiet, only the breathing and heartbeat of the two were heard.

After doing all this, Lu Rankong kissed his lips again and solemnly said: "K, you will be my alpha from now on."

Although it was this kind of atmosphere, he was still pressed by this person, but Lan Yu actually laughed out of place.

"What are you laughing at?" Lu Rankong immediately raised his head, his face full of vigilance.

"I didn't laugh..." Lan Yu has quickly put away the expression on her face.

"You are obviously smiling..."

"You got it wrong..."

Lu Rankong said, "You don't admit that it is my alpha in your heart, and you still find it ridiculous."

"Don't be so sensitive, please?"

"Then are you?" Lu Rankong asked duo.

Being disturbed in this way, the strange atmosphere immediately dissipated, and the restlessness in Lan Yu's heart also flew away.

He looked at Lu Rankong and began to seriously think, Am I going to be with this person?

A lot of pictures flashed before my eyes, those clumsy cares, careful care, the glorious face on the basketball court, the hair dyed brown by the sun, the gentle eyes...

Before I knew it, I had already saved so many heartbeat moments.

Lu Rankong waited for his answer, holding his breath, a panic in his eyes that could not be concealed.

"Are you?" He asked again, his voice no longer so sure.

Lan Yu slowly raised his hand, put his arms around his broad shoulders, and whispered, "I am your alpha."

Lu Rankong straightened up, his eyes lit up, and stared at him silently.

Time seemed to stand still, and in the starship surrounded by stars, only the emotions that were too thick to dissolve were flowing.

After a long time, Lu Rankong moved. Just when Lan Yu thought he was going to kiss him again, he turned over and lay on his back.

Just pulled Lan Yu's hand and held it.