Chapter 048

The sweat on the starship soldier's forehead began to gurgle, dripping down his chin to the floor. His body began to tilt, and his center of gravity shifted to his right foot. But because of the injection in his neck, his upper body was frozen and motionless.

"Legs hurt? Still want to live?" Lu Rankong asked.

The Starship Soldier did not say anything, but did not deny it either.

"If you answer me a few questions, I will let you live. The military has a special prison that can be used to detain you. When you have a suitable opportunity in the future, you will be allowed to return to Longte Star."

Lu Rankong asked in a low voice: "Who did you give to the Galenite that you smuggled out before? There must be other Longte star people. Tell me his name and identity."

The starship soldier remained silent.

"Did you kill Xu?" Lan Yu suddenly asked next to him.

The starship soldier turned his eyes to look at Lan Yu, and two voices sounded from his mouth at the same time, "Who is Xu?"

"A prisoner..."

"do not know……"

Lan Yu stared closely at the starship soldier, seeing that the blankness on his face did not seem to be fake, and then added: "An employee of the Black Crow Bar."

When Lan Yu said this, he narrowed his eyes when he heard a few words from the employees of the Black Crow Bar.

"Remember? You killed the man? You didn't know that he was a prisoner before, so what did he find in the Black Crow Bar, so he was killed by you?" Lan Yu asked harshly.

"I don't know what black crow bar is." The starship soldier closed his eyes, refusing to say anything.

Lu Rankong said in his ear: "Your identity at that time was Officer Wang. It is very easy to find out if you took a vacation to Sassu in those few days. Why don't you just say it?"

"Black Crow Bar...Black Crow Bar..." Lan Yu slowly muttered the name of the bar, and said: "An employee of the Black Crow bar said before his death that there were Longter stars in the prison. Then he must have found out. You, and only found out after being released from prison. Then how did he find you in the bar?"

"Speak out, there is still a ray of life. If you don't say it, you can only die. Do you think about it and stop talking?" Lu Rankong pressed the thumb of the medicine push lever and moved.

"I killed..." The starship soldier suddenly spoke, and opened his eyes. He said in a flat tone: "I was drinking in a bar, and he found the Kalengjing that I was carrying with me, and he recognized me. He was forced to kill him because of his identity."

Lan Yu continued to ask: "Why do you carry Calendron with you? Xu is just an ordinary person. He didn't know Calendron even if he found out. Even if he did, he wouldn't think that you were from the Longter star. You are lying. ..."

"Tell me, what on earth did Xu find? Tell you to follow him to his house and kill him." Lan Yu's eyes were deep, and there was an endless sense of oppression in her voice, which made people only feel distraught.

The starship swallowed, and there was a slight noise in his throat.

"He heard the conversation between me and Noah." He said with difficulty.