Chapter 036

Lan Yu found the steam lamp in a crack in the stone, but it had split in the middle and broke into two pieces.

He picked up the two pieces and knocked them in his hand, and asked, "What should I do? I can't see the way when I go back."

Lu Rankong stretched out his hand, "Let me see..."

Lan Yu handed it over.

Lu Rankong took the two pieces in his hand and looked at them over and over, pulling out several broken wires from the inside. Lan Yu didn't know how he knew which one was right, and his subordinates moved quickly to connect the broken wires together.

Turn the switch, click, and the steam lamp lights up.

He glanced at Lan Yu and said, "Let's go..."

Before the two of them took a few steps, he accidentally said: "The thing about lamp repair is actually very simple. As long as you have hands and brains, it's fine."

Lan Yu faintly shot back, "Those who don't know how to make dolls, not only have no hands and brains, but also no eyes."

Lu Ran wanted to explain, and Lan Yu said, "It's just this time to make a light, a doll. You have to do it often. If you want someone to help, just shut up."

He was silent for a while.

Enter the passage and go forward, and in a short while, you will reach the small hole where you rested, and then you will climb the narrow passage.

As soon as Lan Yu saw this, she felt her knees start to hurt again.

Lu Rankong squatted down, looked at the entrance of the cave, and then looked at Lan Yu and said, "Knee hurts?"

"It doesn't hurt..." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong looked at him suspiciously, and asked, "You feel pain, but you can bear it, or do you really feel it hurts?"

Lan Yu didn't speak, stepped forward, pushed him away from the entrance of the cave, and climbed straight into the cave.

Seeing his agility, Lu Rankong picked up the string left on the ground, tied the steam lamp to his back, and crawled in.

After Lan Yu crawled for a while, her knees and elbows started to hurt, and her movements slowed down, constantly adjusting her forward posture.

He tried his best to touch the ground with the inside of his knees, and later raised his elbows, leaving only his forearms on the ground. Just toss and turn, changing every few steps.

Lu Rankong suddenly coughed from behind, and asked: "I said, you can crawl as long as you climb, why do you have to twist your **** so high?"

Lan Yu was full of restlessness. Hearing this, he couldn't help but stopped and turned his head and said, "Where do you look? You have to look where you shouldn't be?"

"Colonel K, you are in front of me, I don't stare ahead, where else can I look?" Lu Rankong returned his previous words.

"Look at the cave wall and your own turtle shadow. Anyway, there is only one way. If you don't look ahead, you are afraid of getting lost?"

Without saying a word from behind, Lan Yu also pulled the prison shirt down and continued to climb forward.

It felt much faster to go out than to come in, and after crawling for a while, I saw the exit. Lan Yu endured the fiery pain, speeded up his movements and crawled out of the hole.

As soon as I went out, I sat on the ground against the wall.

Lu Rankong crawled out slowly, and after blocking the hole with a cart, he sat on the other side.