Chapter 029

The two walked for a while and returned to the place where everyone was waiting, including Qiu Dao and Wang Jin, who were already neatly dressed.

"Brother Leopard, Brother Qiao, are waiting for you, we can call it a day, get in the car." Liu Junjie greeted loudly.

After getting on the simple minecart parked on the rails, Qiudao pulled down the valve above his head, and the steel cable slid forward, dragging the minecart out of the hole along the rails.

Everyone saw that although Lu Rankong and Lan Yu were sitting together, there was no communication between the two, and they all looked in the direction with stern faces, and understood that they were quarreling.

Qiao Fei touched Liu Junjie, motioned to the two people in front of him with his eyes, and asked him in an expletive way: "What's the matter?"

Liu Junjie attached to his ear and whispered: "The two brothers are smoking and fighting. It's fun."

"Oh..." Qiao Fei suddenly.

Soon back to the ground, the prisoners from several other mines also came out in mine carts one after another. After naming and determining the number, they returned to the prison under the leadership of two prison guards.

After working all morning, everyone was a little tired, leaning on the back of the tracked car in a daze.

Officer Liu said to Lan Yu and Lu Rankong: "You two are new here. I don't know. Let me tell you about it. Go back at noon and have a good meal. Rest after eating. Don't go to gather crowds to play cards and gambling. You will also do handicrafts in the afternoon. "

"Got it..." Lu Rankong replied lazily.

Going back to the prison along the original road, I felt faster than when I was there. After a while, I climbed the last hillside and stopped on the ridge of the crater.

From here, you can overlook the entire Quya Prison, like a gray-black steel fortress, standing silently at the foot of the mountain.

Prisoners in other areas are also returning to the prison, and the roads are full of tracked vehicles moving, which looks quite spectacular.

Go down the mountain, go back to prison, go to the cafeteria, eat.

On the way, Lan Yu and Lu Rankong didn't say a word, they looked like air in each other's eyes.

It was just during the meal that Lan Yu heard him asking people at other tables where they were playing cards.

This person is accustomed to being ridiculous. Lan Yu wanted to remind him that he was performing his mission in prison anyway. If he had to bear it, he had to bear it, but when he thought of his scumbag words, he felt a little angry, so he didn't say anything, just as he hadn't heard it.

Lu Rankong finished the meal quickly and did not explain to Lan Yu. He followed the people at the table next to him, talking and laughing, and heard those people calling him Leopard Brother.

Lan Yu continued to eat calmly, in a bad mood. There were prisoners around him secretly looking at him, and those talks came to his ears intermittently.

"Robbery, kidnapping, killing, human trafficking, arms smuggling..."

"Someone got news from the registered prison guard that he killed 36 people, but only 12 because they were all pregnant women or twins..."