Chapter 040

Back to the prison, there were very few prisoners inside. Except for a few who were still sleeping, the others seized this rare opportunity to work, either relaxing outside in the sun or playing cards in the recreation room.

There was also no one in Cell No. 11. After checking the bathroom, the two stopped in front of Lin Lin and Qiao Fei's bed.

The mural is divided into two parts by their bed.

Lin Lin's part is the sky, Qiao Fei's part is lush vegetation, and there are no birds in the entire painting.

Lu Rankong suddenly stretched out his hand and held the iron frame bed to move out. Lan Yu wanted to help, but he stopped it.

"I can do it alone," he said.

Lan Yu didn't move either, only focusing on the murals behind. As the iron bed was pulled out by Lu Rankong, the mural was completely presented before his eyes.

The sky with light on both sides indicates that there are two suns. Rolling leaves with dewdrops, this is the morning...

There are two flying birds in the middle.

——The white wings are spread out, and the head and tail are bright red.

"Sure enough, there are birds, but it happened to be blocked by Lin Lin's bed board before, so we didn't find it." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong clapped his hands and walked to the wall to look at the two birds carefully, muttering in his mouth: "Three-legged gull..."

In silence, he looked back at Lan Yu and said, "Are you possible—"

"Maybe I don't understand these things. Yes, I really don't. If you understand, just say it." Lan Yu interrupted him.

"Come here and look at this bird carefully." Lu Rankong said.

After Lan Yu approached, he pointed his finger at the bird's abdomen and explained, "Three feet, do you see it?"

Lan Yu saw that the bird had a thin claw on its belly, curled up slightly under the abdomen.

"This is called the three-legged gull. According to legend, it is a bird that only grows on the Qichu Star. It feeds on a rare tree species that is not seen on other planets. Many people who are keen on painting the Qichu Star love to add to their paintings. One or two such birds."

After Lu Rankong finished speaking, he took a step back, staring at the bird, rubbing his chin with his hand.

After a while, he said: "But this is really a legend. There is no such bird on the Qichu Star. People imagined it and spread it more and more. It is believed that this three-legged gull is a creature of Qichu Star."

Lan Yu asked a little confused: "Then this shows..."

Lu Rankong raised his index finger to him, his eyes flashed with wise light, and said, "First..."

Lan Yu pressed his finger down and said, "Don't put on this posture every time."

"Which?"

"For the first and second, we have to put up my fingers." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong said in surprise: "I am stating the incident in an orderly manner, not to mention that you are the first and second person every time you point your finger up."

"Yes?" Lan Yu asked.

"Yes, when we caught that person on the bus, you were first and second like this."

Seeing what Lan Yu didn't remember, he reminded him: "I pressed your finger at the time, and you rubbed it on my shoulder repeatedly."

Lan Yu thought that this was still a grudge, and said, "Continue to talk about the business."