Chapter 094

"Even if Ah Yong works in the largest companies in StarCraft, he will only have one million credits a year." Lu Rankong put down his cocked legs and moved forward slightly, "Where did he get the money to invest tens of millions of dollars for you." Filming?"

Madam Fang showed a trace of panic on her face. She stroked the hair that fell on the side of her face. When she raised her eyes, she adjusted her facial expression and recovered her composure.

She sneered: "Who knows whether you are officers or not, and those documents are forged? What if you are just a reporter posing? I am also a person with status and status, how can I tell my true information? "

"Use your terminal to identify it, and you will know if it is true." Lu Rankong held up his officer ID again.

Madam Fang did not move, but turned her head away.

Lan Yu took the bottle of facial cream from the nursing home and weighed it in her hand, walked up to her, opened the lid and asked, "Mrs. Fang, is this the cream you use?"

Madam Fang slanted her eyes and glanced, and said impatiently, "Why, do you even care about this?"

"Did you use it?" Lan Yu asked again.

Mrs. Fang sneered: "Do you want me to give it to you? That's right, you can't afford such an expensive face cream for a year's salary."

Lan Yu lowered her head and screwed on the lid, her mouth was not salty and authentic: "Before going out this morning, I used some cheap facial cream from the nursing home, which is exactly the same as yours. The outer bottle and the cream body are the same, and the quality is not very good. greasy."

After speaking, I raised the cream on my hand, and after a half-turn, read the small words on the bottle: Nursing Home Gifts.

Smiled again, and threw the cream on the table aside.

"Who are you guys and what is your purpose?" Madam Fang asked to open the terminal in hand, "I have to call the security guard."

"Do you recognize the injection in my hand? This is my purpose." Lu Rankong raised his right hand to her, holding a silver-white injection between his fingers.

Madam Fang's face turned pale in an instant, and she glanced down towards the crib and said, "You are going to inject me with anesthetic and want to kidnap me and threaten my husband?"

Lan Yu calmly walked to the door and locked it, and then approached the crib.

Lu Rankong turned the injection in his hand and said relaxedly: "Don't pretend, don't make any ideas, let's talk. You are definitely not K, you should be called by him? If he confesses his identity now, I can keep you alive."

"What nonsense are you talking about? I don't understand. Please let me go. My daughter is so young. Don't hurt me. If you want money, I can dial the terminal for my husband now, whatever you want..." Fang The lady's voice began to tremble, and she looked very weak and helpless.

"Don't waste time with her, just notify the military department and let them deal with it." Lu Rankong said: "This person has a talent for acting, maybe he is really an actor."

"Are you an actor in Longte Star?" he asked Mrs. Fang.

Madam Fang's face was full of horror, mixed with a touch of grief and anger: "I was originally an actor by profession, but I have never been to any Longte star."

Lan Yu's face gradually darkened, and his eyes looked like two sharp swords. He suddenly shouted: "Since you say you are an actor, do you know the basic breathing and sound of performance language? Do you know the integrated use of stress, pause, and intonation? Do you know how to perform in different genres and styles? Do you know how to face the camera?"