Chapter 072

Lan Yu dragged Lu Rankong to stride forward, passing through the medicated bathing area, chess and card area, and screening area, and his leather shoes slammed on the ground quickly.

Lu Rankong followed closely, his face was not so good, but he said, "Go slow, you see that the cat can't keep up."

Lan Yu said, "You have been talking nonsense all night, and now even a tiger is called a cat."

"Go slow, you see that the tiger can't catch up, it's meowing in a hurry."

There were still some scattered guests on the left and right. They seemed to hear the footsteps, Lan Yu looked back coldly, and those people turned their heads again.

He pulled Lu Rankong quickly out of the lounge area and went directly to the guest room. The little tiger chased to the entrance of the lounge, stopped, played around in place, and followed.

The two walked through the long passage and stopped at the door of the suite. Lan Yu took out the room card and swiped the card to open the door. After entering, he poured himself a full glass of water and drank it all in one breath.

After drinking the water, seeing Lu Rankong still standing at the door of the room not moving, he put down the water glass and said, "You come in..."

Lu Rankong took a step inside.

"close the door…"

Lu Rankong turned and closed the door again.

The two of them were silent and did not speak. The room was quiet. The sound insulation of the guest starship was very good, and there was no buzzing during flight.

After a while, Lu Rankong said in a dumb voice: "Maybe you think I did something wrong, but I don't think it was wrong."

Lan Yu stared at him for a while, then turned his head, and turned the empty water glass on the table with his hands, making a squeaky sound.

Knock, knock, someone is knocking on the door, and neither of them seems to have heard it, and ignores it.

The knock on the door continued to sound unyielding, not heavy, but patient.

"Who?" Lu Rankong asked suppressing emotions.

A child's voice of milk and milk came from outside the door: "Guest, you did not bring your belongings."

Lan Yu couldn't help turning his head, and glanced at Lu Rankong.

Lu Rankong walked over and opened the door. The little tiger slid in from his arms, "Guest, you didn't bring your belongings."

After speaking, he opened the storage compartment on his chest and took out the red wine in it.

After Lu Rankong received the red wine, the little tiger robot said, "Good night, I wish the guests a good dream." Then he slid out from the door.

Lu Rankong closed the door and put the bottle of red wine on the top of the hallway cabinet. He heard Lan Yu suddenly say: "Actually, you are not wrong. It is me who is wrong. I shouldn't lie to you and keep hiding from you. "