Chapter 068

The sun shines through the windows, the interior is plated with gold, and time seems to slow down.

Lan Yu took out the salary cards of the two people and began to settle the accounts, with numbers in his hands and numbers in his mouth.

Lu Rankong listened for a while and asked, "What are you doing?"

Lan Yu said: "I'm calculating how much money we have."

Lu Rankong still had a towel over his eyes: "Have you figured it out?"

"Probably figured it out."

Lan Yu read a number from her mouth and asked: "We still have so many credits. If I add my retirement money, we can buy a house."

"What do you buy a house for?" Lu Rankong asked strangely.

Lan Yu continued to settle the accounts, and said, "What do you say about buying a house? Have we always lived in the military camp dormitory? Besides, if I am going to retire, I must have a house to live in after retirement, although it doesn't matter where I live—"

He refrained from saying the phrase "but the baby must have a stable place".

Listening to him, Lu Rankong took off the towel from his eyes, as if he found it interesting, just lay down and looked at him with interest.

Then he reached out to touch Lan Yu's face, and was patted off by him.

"Don't block my eyes, I'm doing the calculations." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong said: "Don't forget, we don't have to buy a house."

Lan Yu ignored him and continued to settle accounts.

"I have a lot of houses, so I don't really need to buy them." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu pushed aside the floating screen in front of her and asked, "Many houses?"

"Yes, a lot." Lu Rankong said.

Seeing that Lan Yu looked at him suspiciously, he sat up and said, "You can live wherever you want after you retired. You can settle on any planet you want."

"Is it yours, a real house that can live in?" Lan Yu asked.

Lu Ran thought for a moment, and said, "Should be able to live in."

"should?"

"I haven't been to see it, and I don't know if I can live. There are other things besides the real estate. Some are left to me by my mother, and some are given to me by the family." Lu Rankong lay down again, resting on Lan Yu's legs. Said: "Mine is yours, so there is no need to buy a house."

The last time Lu Rankong went home, Lan Yu and him could see through the video that the family conditions were very good, but they didn't expect to have real estate on every planet.

Lan Yu used to be a movie actor and was not sensitive to more money or less. He didn't care about the two people's income. Hearing Lu Rankong said that he had a house, he naturally stopped worrying about buying a house every day. Qian let out a sigh of relief and put away the terminal comfortably.

"Is there on Nazata?" he asked.

Lu Rankong said: "There should be, I don't know."

"If I retired and you stay in Zata Star, then I will live here too." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong stood up again when he heard the words, opened the terminal in his hand, and said, "I'll see if there is any on Zata Star."

He rummaged on the virtual screen for a while, hugged Lan Yu and kissed him, "The nearest Bell City has it."