Chapter 051

Lu Rankong put down the empty teapot and asked for words: "This is the first time I have seen you wear this kind of clothes."

Lan Yu looked down at herself. It was grey sportswear, the most common style, and asked, "Are you sportswear?"

"Yes, I didn't see you wearing anything except the prison clothes." Lu Rankong said that he was wrong, and added: "Of course there are military uniforms."

After thinking about it, I continued to add: "There are field uniforms, and—"

The yukata almost blurted out, and he closed his mouth quickly.

Lan Yu's wet hair hung on his forehead, and a small tuft was still stained with water droplets. Sportswear is a round neck, slender neck to the chin, forming a perfect arc. There was still a hint of blush in the corner of his eyes, and his expression seemed to be smiling, making his heartbeat, which was finally calmed down, speeded up again.

"Where is my tea?" he continued.

"I was too thirsty just now, I drank it all." He explained a little embarrassingly, "I'll get you another pot."

"No, I just drink white water." Lan Yu stopped.

Lu Rankong took the cup again to receive a glass of white water, and did not pass it directly to the person. He placed it on the coffee table in front of him without squinting, then picked up the remote control to turn on the floating screen, and began to watch the program on it.

Lan Yu sat down beside him and watched the projection together. There was an entertainment show, and the host was explaining the rules of the show. It was probably the celebrities who were invited to be tricked with each other or something.

Lan Yu was not very interested in this kind of show, and felt that Lu Rankong next to him was a bit weird today, so she turned her head to look at him from time to time while drinking water.

Lu Rankong looked seriously, but his expression was too serious. It didn't look like he was watching an entertainment show, but he was watching a military explanation.

Lan Yu noticed that his posture was very stiff, and his ears began to turn red gradually.

More and more red.

"Are you hot?" he couldn't help asking.

Lu Rankong frowned and looked at the screen, and replied briefly: "It's not hot..."

"Then why are your ears getting redder?" Lan Yu asked curiously.

"How do you say it? It's actually a bit hot."

"Uh?"

"Hot it, okay..." Seeing Lan Yu leaning into his ear to look carefully, Lu Rankong held his chin and turned his face away, "Don't always look at me..."

"If you are hot, go take a bath, and you are still wearing prison clothes." Lan Yu reminded.

Lu Rankong stood up, "I'm going to wash it now."

After speaking, he strode to the bathroom as if he fled.

"Hey, there is only one bathrobe, I just put it on." Lan Yu thought of the single set of shirts and military uniforms in the closet, and added: "The closet is only my clothes, not yours."

"Only one set?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu thought for a while and hesitated: "Could we be in the same room? Look, everything is single."

He and Lu Rankong had lived in prison for a long time, and they naturally thought that they were also living together on the warship. It was only now that they realized that the two were no longer prisoners and should have their own rooms.