Chapter 076

The smell of crow's wings floated into the nasal cavity, making Lan Yu feel familiar, but could not remember. He took a sip, the rich aroma of wine filled the taste buds, and there was a hint of bitterness in the middle, which seemed to be salty with sea salt.

This wine is really good, but the bitterness is a little bit too much. If it is slightly sweeter, I believe it will taste better.

Lan Yu couldn't figure out the source of this smell and stopped thinking about it. While chatting softly with Lu Rankong, he calmly looked at the others.

"Do you think there is still a problem with this bar?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu replied hesitantly: "I can't tell you clearly..."

"Since it is not clear, there are still doubts. Tomorrow I will have someone call the owner of this bar and ask him to gather all the employees together. Let's try them one by one," Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu didn't find any doubts, and lost interest in staying any longer. After drinking this cup of crow wing, he asked to leave. Lu Rankong obediently picked up the coat on the back of the sofa and stood up with him.

Yun Jie hurriedly came to send them off. He glanced at Lu Rankong's glass of wine, and found that none of the notes attached to the bottom of the transparent cup had been removed. His eyes were gloomy, and Lan Yu looked at him.

When passing by the bar, the idle bartender smiled at the two of them: "Two gentlemen, do you still like Crow Wing tonight?"

Lu Rankong gave him a thumbs up and said, "It's great..."

After two steps, Lan Yu looked back and asked him, "Have you seen me before?"

The bartender was taken aback, shook his head and said, "I haven't seen..."

Lan Yu nodded, followed Lu Rankong and continued to walk out, turning around to see that the bartender was still looking at him.

The two walked out of the bar and faced the cold night air. Lu Rankong put the coat on his arm over Lan Yu's shoulder and said, "Sasu Star’s night is really cooler than Zhata Star."

Lan Yu followed him to the parking lot before taking a few steps, and then gradually slowing down.

"What's wrong? What did you forget in the bar?" Lu Rankong asked, turning his head.

Lan Yu raised a finger to stop him from speaking, turned his head to think, and said: "I remember where I smelled the smell of crow wing."

"Ok?"

"I smelled it by the bed in Kabul."

"By the bed? Didn't Kabul say that he never drinks at home?" Lu Rankong squinted.

Lan Yu recalled: "This smell is very slight, but very special, so I remember it."

Lu Rankong stood silent.

Lan Yu lowered her head and twisted her eyebrows in thought, and murmured: "No, no, there is something wrong here."

"What's wrong, tell me something."

The two of them stood in the middle of the street talking, a car passed by and honked the horn. Lu Rankong took Lan Yu and continued to move forward, reaching the opposite clearing and boarding his sports car.

The sports car began to slowly pass the congested section of the road again, moving like a tortoise. A child ran past the car holding the skewers, and the oil on the skewers was dripping on the front cover of the car.

"You just asked me what was wrong, let me tell you." Lan Yu solemnly raised her index finger, "First..."

Seeing Lu Rankong staring forward and not looking at him, he raised his index finger and didn't move, and he didn't continue to speak.