Chapter 085

The old man squinted his eyes and took a sip of the tea, then leaned back on the recliner and asked, "Xiao Yu, have you had the soup?"

"Drink..." the child replied loudly in the room.

The door opened and a thin, thin boy ran out.

Lan Yu recognized that he was when he was a child, exactly the same as in the photo taken in the orphanage, except that he looked a little younger.

He focused on the scene before him, not willing to blink.

Shu Yu ran to the recliner, put his hand against the old man's ear, and said loudly, "Drink, not a drop is left."

The old man stretched out his hand and patted him, "What are you doing so loudly? Want to deaf my ears?"

Shu Yu chuckled, "Grandpa, you are actually already deaf."

"Fart, my ears are very clever." The old man couldn't help laughing.

"Remember, that soup has to be drunk all the time, even if Grandpa is gone, you have to drink it."

"I know, I know." Shu Yu curled his lips.

"Also remember the formula and give it to your child in the future." Grandpa said loudly.

"I drink it every month, and I remember the recipe very well. I will make soup for your great-grandson in the future."

Lan Yu saw that Shu Yu smiled carelessly, smiling like every child loved by someone, without being cautious and flattering, only being tolerant and wanton.

Grandpa grinned open his mouth with few teeth left, and lightly patted his head: "No skin and no face..."

"You said you wanted to give it to my child, isn't that your great-grandson?" Shu Yu retorted, with a sly light shining in his eyes.

He asked again: "Grandpa, can I go out and play."

As if he hadn't heard, the old man took the tea from the table and drank it.

Shu Yu began to shake the old man's arm, begging: "Grandpa, can I go out to play."

The old man still drinks tea and ignores him.

"Since you don't say anything, then agree to it." Shu Yu walked backwards towards the gate of the courtyard, "Then I'm going to find Xiaofan."

The old man put down his teacup and said, "Look for the bare **** again? It may rain today, so don't go out."

Shu Yu turned his head, and ran out of the hospital door like a gust of wind, and his voice came from a distance: "I'm also deaf, I can't hear it."

Lan Yu stood outside the small courtyard, covering her face with her hands, tears flowing down her fingers. Some vaguely patched fragments also gradually came to mind.

The old man's wrinkled but warm hand stroked the top of his head; as if he could never open his eyes, but filled with warmth; he stood tremblingly in front of the room with the soup medicine: Xiao Yu, it's time to drink the medicine... …

Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu...

The old man closed his eyes and fell asleep on the chair. Lan Yu slowly walked to the gate of the courtyard, stepped in, walked to the side and squatted down, quietly looking up at him.

"Grandpa..." he called in a dumb voice.

Suddenly, there were water-like scales around him, and the whole scene gradually faded and blurred. Lan Yu stretched out his hand in a panic to catch him, but the hand passed through his arm, only to catch a piece of nothingness.