Chapter 066

On the ice sheet, the huge starship was warming up, Lin Zhu, Chen Yutan and a group of soldiers crowded in the doorway, looking anxiously in the direction of the canyon.

After the gorge has been completely shrouded by a hurricane, the world is in chaos. The huge wind pillar far away, with the momentum of sweeping the sky and the earth, is moving fast towards the starship.

"There are still three minutes before the hurricane arrives. The starship must set sail immediately. The starship must set sail immediately. Everyone should leave the hatch immediately. Don't interfere with the automatic closing of the cabin."

In the intercom, the captain's voice kept repeating.

"Captain, wait two minutes. Colonel K and Colonel Land haven't returned yet." a soldier begged.

No one moved, still blocking the automatic shut-off system, looking eagerly at the hurricane.

"There are still two minutes before the hurricane arrives. The starship must set sail, and everyone immediately leaves the hatch." The captain's stern voice came out of the intercom without any doubt.

Chen Yutan and Lin Zhu looked at each other, Chen Yutan slowly shook his head, Lin Zhu took a step back with reddish circles, "Everyone should leave the hatch, don't block the automatic shut-off system."

"Captain Lin, wait another minute."

"Leave the hatch immediately, otherwise the military law will be punished." Lin Zhu was so harsh for the first time. Although he still had a baby face, he did not dare to disobey his orders.

A group of soldiers slowly backed away, their faces full of unbearable and sadness. When the last one turned and left, he turned his head and looked into the distance. His eyes widened in astonishment, his steps stopped, and then he jumped up in excitement and shouted wildly: "They're here, they're here."

"Who? Two colonels?" The soldiers rushed to the hatch again.

I saw the mouth of the gorge, a black spot rushed out quickly, behind him was a billowing hurricane chasing. The black spot is getting closer and closer, and it can be seen that it is a mecha, which is flying towards the starship at full speed.

"Sure enough, it is two colonels, they are here."

"It's finally here, hurry up, hurry up..."

The soldiers jumped and jumped, cheering loudly.

Lan Yu held Lu Rankong in front of her chest and flew close to the ground on the ice. He passed through the long gorge, and when he was a few hundred meters away from the starship, the mecha finally made a sound of exhaustion of energy, and quickly retracted into a mecha ring. The two turned around in the low air and landed steadily on the ground.

Not far away is the starship parked on the ice, already warming up and waiting for them. You can also see a group of people at the hatch, jumping and shouting there.

"Run, run, run faster..."

The captain's voice sounded inside the ship again: "In 30 seconds, the starship will forcibly close the hatch and set sail."

"25 seconds."

"20 seconds."

The soldiers screamed like crazy: "Run, run."

Lu Rankong pulled Lan Yu and ran forward. Lan Yu ran back and saw that the pillar of wind had spread to the entire world behind him, boundlessly.

"15 seconds."

"10 seconds."

"5 seconds."

The two didn't think about anything, they just rushed like a bullet. Lan Yu was pulled quickly by Lu Rankong's feet off the ground, and there was only a whistling sound in his ears, his lungs seemed to explode, and the iron smell was tasted in his mouth.