Chapter 020

Before Lu Rankong had time to speak, the waiting driver had decisively shifted gears, reversed, and backed the bus to the side of the station at the speed of drag racing.

"Can you open the door?" He asked Lan Yu in a deep voice. Looking at the passengers from the rearview mirror, his eyes were as sharp as a falcon.

"Wait..." Lan Yu said: "Everyone stood up, took turns to hand over your terminal to me, I want to know your identity information."

He approached Lu Rankong and said in a low voice: "I will check their destinations on the ticketing machine on the platform, and you will tell them in the car. Whoever doesn't match the result of my query is the Longte star. Yes. Now, pay attention to that driver. He acted too aggressively, a bit like acting."

After speaking, he snorted again, "Your method is okay."

Lu Rankong was taken aback for a moment, copied his hands into his trouser pocket, and wrote lightly: "Small meaning..."

The two omega students came up first, they took turns passing the terminal to Lan Yu, and they couldn't help peeking at him.

In their opinion, although K is notorious, but in fact it is just a cold expression, not as fierce and brutal as the rumors, it is a deserted and handsome alpha.

"Colonel K, can I add your terminal? Or can I go to the military camp to see you?" One of the students boldly asked for contact information.

Lan Yu looked down at the terminal and did not reply.

Don’t the little omega know that it’s dangerous to strike up an alpha like this? Go to the barracks to see him. You must know that K is not a good person-although it is also a hidden omega.

He slowly raised his head, licked his lips, and showed an interesting smile, "Okay, little omega, I can add both."

The two students sighed, got goose bumps all over, closed their mouths and quickly returned to their seats to sit down, burying their heads and not looking at him.

Lan Yu packed the terminals of the two of them, and was about to call the next passenger. He caught a glimpse of Lu Rankong next to him looking at him with a complicated expression.

He looked back suspiciously, but Lu Rankong looked away.

The policeman on the platform had already woke up and looked around blankly. After seeing Lan Yu and Lu Rankong in the bus, they seemed to recall something, and ran back in shock.

Lan Yu looked at his back and asked Lu Rankong, "Is he okay?"

"It's okay, just for a while."

He remembered Wang Simiao's crying, and couldn't help asking, "What about Mrs. Wang?"

Lu Rankong turned his head and looked out the window, and said flatly: "It's too long..."

Lan Yu fell silent.

But it is also a good thing for Wang Simiao to wake up. Time will slowly heal the pain of losing her mother.

Next, the middle-aged elder sister and the old man handed in the terminal. Lan Yu looked at the big-armed man and got out of the car when he waited to put him away.

The big-armed man got up, walked in front of Lan Yu, raised his left hand and began to untie the terminal above, and said diligently: "Sir, what secret mission are you performing? I want to help you even if I have an order. I want to help you in the future. When chatting with people, it can be considered a great event."

The driver nodded in agreement in front of him.

"It's none of your business..." Lan Yu gave him a half-eyelid, and said coldly.