Chapter 090

The military vehicle drove for another ten minutes and arrived near the convention center.

The streets in this area have been blocked, and pedestrians and tourists cannot get close. Even if they are far away, there will be patrols to check their documents.

The gate was even more heavily guarded. In addition to the guards with live ammunition, Lan Yu also saw his mecha. They were mixed among the local guards, wearing bracers on their wrists, covering the mecha ring below.

After passing inspections, the military vehicle drove into the conference center, followed the lane on the edge, and stopped in front of a three-story building.

The two got out of the car, led by the soldiers, walked to the innermost room on the second floor and knocked on the door.

"Come in..." Liu Deng's voice.

The soldier opened the door and retreated. After Lan Yu and Lu Rankong entered the house, they closed the door.

Sitting behind the large desk, Liu Deng pointed to the sofa opposite, "Sit down, take a drink."

The two cups of tea on the table, with white smoke, were obviously prepared for the two of them.

When they sat down, Liu Deng said, "Our mecha battalion was secretly dispatched. You all know the reason, so I won't say much. What I want to talk about here is that the conference center passes through our layers. Take control and make sure that the Longteers can't get in."

"Can't get in?" Lu Rankong showed a questioning expression.

"We are only in charge of the periphery of the conference center. Now if we want to enter the interior, we can't do it. There are two internal soldiers and a small team, all with HR5 injections." He explained to Lu Rankong meaningfully: "We have no access to those interstellar rulings. Chief, a special department is responsible for their safety."

Lu Rankong lowered his head and pondered, and said, "General Liu, pay more attention to Lin Zhu, Kong Fei and Chen Yutan. Don't let them participate in critical tasks."

General Liu said with a solemn expression: "I know, I have been paying attention. When you told me, they had already arrived at Coxidi. Only after this matter is over, we can investigate one by one."

"Then K and I's mission is to go inside to protect the emperor?" Lu Rankong asked.

Liu Deng glanced at him, shook his head and said, "No, Emperor Chengfa is in charge of a special department, and the defense is perfect. Don't worry about that, it's just..."

"Just what?"

Liu Deng put down the tea cup in his hand, "It's just that after the six-day meeting, they will visit several nursing homes."

"Visit the nursing home?" Lu Rankong sat up straight, "There are too many uncontrollable variables, can't it be cancelled during the extraordinary period?"

"You have to know that there are several interstellar chiefs who are very stubborn and have to follow the steps of each meeting, so they can't be cancelled."

Lu Rankong asked: "Then you mean you want me and K to check those nursing homes?"

Liu Deng said: "I originally ordered a visit to seven nursing homes. After consideration, only three were left. The main staff of these three institutions had taken stabilizers one month in advance, and there was no problem. However, there are many convalescents, all of whom take stable medications. The agent is unrealistic, so your task is to pretend to be a staff member and hide in it to investigate."