Chapter 074

Others were sitting on the sofa downstairs. Director Wang spoke earnestly about the truth of life. The two staff members listened in a conscientious manner, while Xiao Liu lowered his head to play with the terminal.

When they heard the footsteps coming from the stairs, everyone looked up.

Lan Yu walked in front, with an indifferent expression on his handsome face, ignorant of happiness and anger, Lu Rankong put his hands in his trouser pockets, and followed him.

Both of them are long and personable, but they put a lot of pressure on people.

Director Wang stood up a little nervously and asked, "Is there any discovery?"

Lan Yu looked at Xiao Liu: "Maybe it's a bit..."

Xiao Liu shivered and hurriedly went to turn off the terminal, but he pressed the wrong button, and there was a sound of hacking and killing in the game.

Lu Rankong walked directly in front of him and said, "Xiao Liu, I want to ask you a little question."

"Okay, okay." He closed his hands hurriedly and got up from the sitting sofa.

"Do you remember taking Kabul to a bar to drink? What bar was it?" Lu Rankong asked.

After a few seconds, Xiao Liu nodded and said, "I remember that I went to the Black Crow Bar after get off work that day. As soon as I got to the door, I saw Kabul passing by. I thought about drinking alone, so I called him in. , But he only had a drink and left."

"Do you often drink at the Black Crow Bar?" Lan Yu asked.

He saw Xiao Liu Fei quickly glanced towards Director Wang, and replied: "It's not often, but I stopped by for a drink that day."

Lan Yu watched him silently, although there was no expression, but those deep black eyes made Xiao Liu's legs start to weaken.

He pushed his glasses and said hardly: "I usually go there once in a while."

"How long is it occasionally?"

"Just go there four or five times a week." Xiao Liu whispered.

"I said earlier, don't drink outside even after get off work on weekdays, so as not to leak the secrets of the institute, look at it, look at it." Director Wang roared next to him.

Lan Yu frowned, turned his head to look at him, Director Wang held back and said nothing.

"Have you told the people in the bar that you belong to the research institute?" Lan Yu asked.

"I should have said it before, I don't remember. Sometimes when I chat with others, I might say it unknowingly." Xiao Liu replied.

"Who are those people? Guests? Bar staff?"

"It's all guests, I haven't chatted with people in the bar." Xiao Liu replied.

"Don't you have any impression of the guests who have chatted?"

Xiao Liu recalled for a moment, then slowly shook his head, "I just chatted a few words casually, I don't even remember the appearance."

Lu Rankong had been leaning against the window and asked, "Who did you talk to the day you dragged Kabul into the bar? Can you remember?"

Xiao Liu frowned and thought desperately, without making a sound.

"You'd better figure it out for me, or else--" Director Wang's remaining words were interrupted by Lan Yu again with a cold look.

Sweat dripped on Xiao Liu's forehead, and after a while, he said, "I really can't remember it, because I drank a little that day. I remembered to talk all the time, but I didn't remember who I was talking to."