Chapter 070

The guest starship was very large, Lan Yu walked through the long passage to the rest area, led by the staff who came up, and entered the spa area.

The spa area is pretty beautiful. Small pools of various shapes are decorated with the same style of environment, separated by transparent glass, and form a separate room.

If there is a pool in use, the transparent glass will become foggy and frosted, so that people passing by cannot see the inside.

Lan Yu stopped in front of a pool, which was made into the shape of a small lake, surrounded by green trees and pebbles, and even covered with warm sunlight, like a real tropical landscape.

"I'll be right here." He said to the staff.

"Then what kind of water quality do you need?"

"What are the specifics?" Lan Yu asked.

The staff introduced: "The water used here is taken from various planets and contains unique local minerals, which can be tailored to the different needs of guests. For example, Pulexing's virtual cedar water can quickly relieve muscle soreness—"

"Any skin-beauty?" Lan Yu interrupted him.

The staff glanced at the handsome but indifferent military officer and said, "The ones with beautiful skin make the skin smoother and smoother and restore elasticity and moisture—"

"That's it..." Lan Yu decisively chose the skin-beautifying one.

After the staff left, he undressed in front of the locker next to him, hung up the military uniform carefully, put on a bathrobe and walked to the pool.

The pool was filled with water quickly, and with the heat and white air, he took off his bathrobe and went into the water, lying half-lying on the edge of the pool, and closing his eyes comfortably.

In the other suite, Lu Rankong was talking with Director Wang.

"In other words, the results of this research still can't make the stabilizer expand production?"

Director Wang said with a little shame: "Yes, it looks like this now, but if we make further improvements on this basis, there may be new discoveries."

Lu Rankong was silent for a moment and said: "Since the Lundans are stealing your research data, it proves that the research is proceeding in the right direction and can continue along the current thinking."

Director Wang's eyes were bright, and he said a little excitedly: "That's true, since he is here to steal, then these data should be very useful, so the researchers are more motivated than before."

"Come on..." Lu Rankong stood up and said, "I will also find out that Longteer, so that you can conduct research safely without any worries."

Lu Rankong and Director Wang left and returned to the room and walked along the corridor. Going out here, and then turning left is the passageway between him and Lan Yu's suite.

As soon as he walked the corner, the sound of talking next to him, it should be that the door of the room hadn't been closed properly, could be heard clearly in his ears.

"I actually ran into an ex-boyfriend on this starship. It was an unexpected thing." A voice said.

Another person's voice sounded: "Then have you greeted him?"

"No, I just froze for a while and immediately reacted, pretending not to know him, and he pretending not to know me."

"This is too dramatic. We went out for a vacation and actually ran into your ex-boyfriend on the starship."