Chapter 023

The prison guards began to beat the prisoners back on the iron bars with sticks, forcing them to return to their cells.

The prisoners retreated cursingly, and only the medical officer and his assistants were left in the hall, squatting on the ground looking at the clam, which was still in a coma.

"It looks like you can really only have a wheelchair." The medical officer sighed.

When Lan Yu woke up, she found herself lying in a dark and cramped room. The surroundings were very quiet, except for the sound of drops of water.

The house is two or three square meters, without windows, and a small lamp hangs above the head with a dim light.

There was a hard iron bed under him, and the washbasin opposite the bed, the faucet was not sure whether it was broken or not closed tightly, dripping water down.

Moss grew on the damp walls, turning dark green, giving off a musty smell. There was a toilet in the corner that was not closed. He could see a small piece of porcelain exposed from the bed, covered with yellowish-brown dirt.

It looks like this is his single room.

He lay motionless, staring at the mottled and mouldy roof. At the beginning, all the brutality had faded from his face, leaving only fragility and dazedness.

When the bald prisoner was wringing the neck of the bald prisoner in the hall just now, he was also scared in his heart, shaking so fast that he couldn't control his hands.

Especially when he saw that the person's eyes were protruding, his face was purple and his tongue fell out of his mouth, he almost let go and sat on the ground.

But he also knew that with his appearance, he would cause a lot of trouble in this prison full of monsters. If you take the bald prisoner to stand up and set up a perverted mental patient in advance, no one will dare to provoke him ever since.

So he didn't stop doing two things, he gritted his teeth and continued to do something tough. Anyway, the prison guard is right beside him and will not let that person be hanged alive.

By the way, he exerted his outstanding actor's strength, not only did he not show up, but also successfully bluffed everyone.

Now he was alone, and he didn't need to show to anyone anymore, so he turned sideways and curled up.

Thinking of the experience during this time, my heart was so wronged, my eyes swelled, and tears flowed down the bridge of my nose on the hard pillow.

Knocking, someone was knocking on the wall, it was the prisoner next door, Lan Yu lay quietly without reason.

After being quiet for a while, the knocking on the wall rang again, as if he would keep knocking if he didn't make a sound.

Lan Yu turned over and continued to bury her head, and heard a familiar voice coming from next door.

"K, K, are you awake? Talk when you wake up, I hear your bed ringing."

Lan Yu raised her head suddenly, and after a few seconds he asked in a daze, "Why are you here?"

"I heard that someone molested you, and you gave him a small punishment. I don't think it was enough. I interrupted his remaining leg." Lu Rankong said, "Now you enjoy the same VIP criminal treatment as you. ."

Although Lan Yu felt that the word molesting was too harsh, Lu Rankong's way of helping him vent his anger was so surprising that he ignored this statement.

"Ah...that's really unexpected." He whispered.

"accident?"

"Thank you…"