Chapter 021

The Gobi Desert under the moonlight was covered with endless silver gauze, quiet and deserted.

On a straight-through highway, a military cross-country vehicle drove up, and the little animals that provoke chasing and play retracted back into the hole, and looked out intently.

Lan Yu sat in the back seat of the cross country and looked out the window. Next to him was Lu Rankong, who also looked outside.

He has maintained this posture for a long time, thinking quietly about the past in the sound of a single dull car engine.

It took less than a month to pass through, but those spotlights, big screens, sets and flowers all seemed to be things from a previous life.

A month ago, he would never have thought that not only would he train his troops every day, he would also dismantle bombs to kill aliens, fight with cockroaches, and constantly wander on the edge of life and death.

Using an unfamiliar identity in this unfamiliar world, playing the role of a mad dog and setting up an alpha is so hard to live.

Lan Yu suddenly felt sore in her nose.

"Yue'er Wanwan, shining on the sea, with a little light, is the return of the fisherman..." A low male voice rang beside him, Lu Rankong humming in a low voice.

What he hums seems to be a nursery rhyme, the tune is smooth and the lyrics are simple, I don't know where the song is.

Lan Yu felt that where she had heard this song during this period of time, because only after hearing him sing a section, she could close it in her heart.

"The moon is crooked, shining on the beach, the stars are shining, it's your eyes..."

Lu Rankong hummed twice and stopped.

"Colonel Lu, this seems to be a song by Chaya Star? I heard this tune has the style of the sea area of ​​Chaya Star." The young sergeant who drove couldn't help asking.

Lu Rankong said, "Yes..."

"Then have you been to Chaya Star? I heard that the planet is basically covered by sea water, it is very beautiful, and it is an ideal vacation planet."

Lu Rankong said lightly: "I have been..."

Seeing that he seemed unwilling to talk, the sergeant stopped talking. After being silent for a while, Lan Yu heard a rustling voice beside him.

He turned his head to look, and found that Lu Rankong had taken out the little scorpion again, and was earnestly rubbing the surface with sandpaper.

Xiao Yun is already a finished product. It can be seen that the producer is very careful, and every connection is polished smoothly and brightly, and there is no trace of joints.

The carriage calmed down, and Lan Yu fell asleep leaning on the back of the chair unknowingly amid the rustling sound.

"Wake up, hey, wake up, it's already here."

Lan Yu slept soundly, someone was chattering in her ears, and her shoulders were pushed a few times.

In a daze, he called himself to the set as an assistant, and muttered: "Call a car and wait, I'll sleep for another ten minutes."

"The sergeant is also very tired. He has to wait for the car to go back to rest. If you want to go to bed, go back to the dormitory."

Sergeant? dorm room?

Lan Yu woke up with excitement.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he faced Lu Rankong's enlarged face. He was shocked suddenly, reflexively retracted, and yelled, "What are you doing?"